ENTROPY : ZERO 2

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i've been itching to shitpost on neb i haven't had wifi in my flat for a month i have all this pent up shithousery to unleash on the unsuspecting nebulous admins
trollface-spectacled-hat-internet-troll-d-illustration-laughing-isolated-53719442.jpg

we eagerly await

Reactions: List

Tyrone

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I finally finished the first one and got to play the second one

You're supposed to use squads
you don't have to at all

sometimes if i was lacking ammo, i shot them all dead and took their shit

i killed every friendly npc i could come across with zero repercussions and even kicked specific npcs on instinct without knowing what it'd do
AR2 ammo do be lacking even tho its god tier. Insta kill to the head at any range

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
AR2 ammo do be lacking even tho its god tier. Insta kill to the head at any range
What's more, rebels that have an AR2 are a damned nightmare to fight against. You basically have to drop them ASAP, because they burn through your armor like paper - as pulse weapons should IMO.

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
honestly i loved the insta headshot kill mechanic
made me feel like an ultimate killing machine merking the jumpboys from kilometers away

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
absolutely crazy how this mod made me respond in a completely unthinking and subconscious way in its gameplay

a problem has appeared in front of me, which is mortal, and of dubious moral quality?

the solution?

savage violence, savage violence is the only solution that matters

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
honestly i loved the insta headshot kill mechanic
made me feel like an ultimate killing machine merking the jumpboys from kilometers away
nothing beats kicking a headcrab and sending it flying at mach 1

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

patrick-bateman-stare-into-your-soul.gif

Gazing upon my computer screen while I violently batter and destroy anything with a pulse on sight, friend or foe - an expressionless, destructive entity, an agent of chaos that knows nothing but death; distributing it equally and savagely to anything and anyone within kicking range

I felt nothing while tearing through the Outlands, only a subconscious and unexplainable desire to kill everything I could find

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
I think it's safe to say EZ2 has singlehandedly reconditioned the way I react to Combine NPCs. Obviously they've been the antagonists for basically all the mods I've played (not to mention the retail games themselves) up until this point, but when I had to run from Miscreant Agent with Mossman, I felt genuine relief running back to them for safety. The second I realized I'd felt that way, I was surprised.

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
kept chucking wilson into traps to disarm them without expense as compensation for carrying him around

unknown.png