You're supposed to use squads...?

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I finally finished the first one and got to play the second one

You're supposed to use squads...?
you don't have to at all

sometimes if i was lacking ammo, i shot them all dead and took their shit

i killed every friendly npc i could come across with zero repercussions and even kicked specific npcs on instinct without knowing what it'd do

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I only kept the squads alive for the achievements tbh. After that I didn't bother, because they still suffer from the classic HL2 AI problems lol

They're not entirely useless though, especially the Hunter(s).

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

i wasn't joking when i said i tried to and did kill every friendly asset i could just to see what happened out of insatiable bloodlust and a desire for chaos

Every helicopter I saw, gunship, strider and dropship were valid targets - all friendly soldiers and surrendered rebels/civilians got executed on sight with a boot applied to the neck

none were safe from the rage of the unshackled chaos merchant

5754e4eee4.jpg

I even kicked G-man and the advisor in their fat fucking faces respectively without even knowing it was a choice, and also shot the clone in the fucking face the second I saw him

Nebulae

i wasn't joking when i said i tried to and did kill every friendly asset i could just to see what happened out of insatiable bloodlust and a desire for chaos

Every helicopter I saw, gunship, strider and dropship were valid targets - all friendly soldiers and surrendered rebels/civilians got executed on sight with a boot applied to the neck

none were safe from the rage of the unshackled chaos merchant

5754e4eee4.jpg

I even kicked G-man and the advisor in their fat fucking faces respectively without even knowing it was a choice, and also shot the clone in the fucking face the second I saw him

i love how bad cop goes to bat to make a million excuses for every instance of friendly fire when we all know why you shot that one trooper who told you not to keep following mossman into the interrogation room (because no one fucking tells me what to do, bitch)

also you're not a real man if you dont kick gman/advisor on instinct