Epic half life 2 quotes.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
Sure feels nice not being hunted for sport.

AZn2Tft.png

Reactions: List

Modz

Neutrino
Nebulae
get the fuck out of my country
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little minge? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Roleplaying Academy, and I have been involved in numerous secret raids on the militia, and I have over 300 confirmed bans on minges like YOU. I am trained in serious roleplay and I'm the top roleplayer in the Roleplayers Defense Force. You are nothing to me but just another minge. I will permaban you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this schema, mark my fucking words. Do you think you can get away with RDMing my ERP partner? Think again. As we speak I am contacting kurozael and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the schema wide ban, minge. The IP ban that wipes out the pathetic little chance you have at minging. You're fucking done, minge. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can PK you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in roleplay, but I have access to the entire arsen of the Roleplayers Defense Force and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your minge ass off this schema, you pathetic minge. If only you could havek nown what unholy retribution your little 'clever' /me was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have RPed here. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you stupid minge. I will ban you off of darkforces gaming and you will BEG to get unbanned off of my EPIC server. You're fucking banned, minge.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little minge? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Roleplaying Academy, and I have been involved in numerous secret raids on the militia, and I have over 300 confirmed bans on minges like YOU. I am trained in serious roleplay and I'm the top roleplayer in the Roleplayers Defense Force. You are nothing to me but just another minge. I will permaban you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this schema, mark my fucking words. Do you think you can get away with RDMing my ERP partner? Think again. As we speak I am contacting kurozael and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the schema wide ban, minge. The IP ban that wipes out the pathetic little chance you have at minging. You're fucking done, minge. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can PK you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in roleplay, but I have access to the entire arsen of the Roleplayers Defense Force and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your minge ass off this schema, you pathetic minge. If only you could havek nown what unholy retribution your little 'clever' /me was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have RPed here. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you stupid minge. I will ban you off of darkforces gaming and you will BEG to get unbanned off of my EPIC server. You're fucking banned, minge.
Idf_CAT_D9R.jpg

vroom vroom ahmed

seriously do go back to jordan

Goret

Quark
Nebulae
"Don't drink the water. They put something in it to make you forget. I don't even remember how I got here."

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world" that's my favorite! :D