Serious erkor becomes a demiurge

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae

Alvinjer has been overhauled map-wise, and renamed to Alvhenyr. This change comes from a certain displeasure I had:
Alvinjer's initial naming convention came from the style of elves I had based them off of in the start; Light Elves, or Ljósálfar, from Norse mythology. In doing so, I soft-locked their type of language into something similar to icelandic or norse, but realized that, when compared to their origin, and kin-species, it's a bit unusual. As an example; The Kevesh'ar and the Elves are loosely related through their ancestor-race, the Sahillans. Kevesh'ar speech is guttural, deep and reminiscent of Proto-Indo-European. Elvish, on the other hand, would have been flowing on the tongue, and very fluid. While this hasn't changed, the phonology that I established for the Kevesh'ar language is something I've loosely set in stone when it comes to designing words or names.

The map hyperlink was updated. Alternatively, you can view the map on this link.

Last edited:

Unix

Norman 'Emperor' Reedus
Nebulae
Hey @Erkor you're creative and wise.

I like you.

K2Zc51m.jpg

Reactions: List

Erkor

Nebulae

The map for Py'r-Égros has been overhauled; the continent has been renamed to Pyr-Egros.

With a consistent map style established, new zones will be considered to flesh out the world proper.

Erkor

Nebulae

A new land has been added; Sanadhia. It is one of three areas making up the continent of Sanad-Elecdoth.

Sanadhia is a vast desert with remnants of an ancient empire. At its western end remains a massive point of interest; a massive stone quarry that mines a strange, red stone...

Reactions: List

Erkor

Nebulae

small update: changed the species name 'Kevesh'ar' to 'Tenuta'
now:

Singular -- Tenut
Plural -- Tenuta

'Tenut' comes from Tenutian/Tenutese, meaning 'Person'.​