Serious Escape From Tarkov

sambo

biased shitlord
Nebulae
I bought Tarkov today, it can get really fucking tense sometimes like holy shit. The great atmosphere adds to this.

But yeah I know this thread is kinda dead but hmu if anybody wants to play together sometime

:heyzeus:

Atom
Nebulae
Hello yes I was thinking about buying this can anyone that has played it tell me if I should or not.

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hello yes I was thinking about buying this can anyone that has played it tell me if I should or not.

Game is good, but there is some sure bullshit. Mainly in fucked it spawns that can get you killed before your in the game, as well as some hefty lag sometimes.

Game is getting updates frequently with about a month gap between content updates. It's an extremely unforgiving game, and there are some gameplay design choices which are frustrating. A good purchase, if you liked arma 3

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Sorry to necropost but, is it any good? Didn't want to repost a same thread.

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Sorry to necropost but, is it any good? Didn't want to repost a same thread.
It's very hard imo, I'm still trying to get use to everything. I get scared basically every time I load into a raid.

D

Deleted member 5162

I don't even know where to download it from, lol.
But, you're basically raiding warehouses for loot and kill other players? And that's it?

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/
here's link
my brother bought it for himself, me and like 2 of my friends
we're still too scared to actually start playing after we get like one or two guns
The first obstacle to overcome for most people had to be gear-fear. If you get a really good weapon that you find easy to lose, you’re not going to risk taking it out ever unless you find a way to push yourself. Best way to stop gear-fear is to get a full gear set of decent equipment, and load into a raid to see how you do.

tl;dr the more good gear you take out in raids, the less gear-fear you will have.

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
The first obstacle to overcome for most people had to be gear-fear. If you get a really good weapon that you find easy to lose, you’re not going to risk taking it out ever unless you find a way to push yourself. Best way to stop gear-fear is to get a full gear set of decent equipment, and load into a raid to see how you do.

tl;dr the more good gear you take out in raids, the less gear-fear you will have.
Can we actually play it.

Like. Can I buy the game and play it when it's done downloading

Nebulae

It's my issue in every game. To this day I have 300000 of guns hidden in global inventory I've never used in WarZ.

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
To those wondering if it's worth it, the answer is still no.

To be competitive you need to work for it. However, the game is so buggy and inconsistent that work could simply disappear because of bad luck. It's frustrating and isn't worth the price tag at the moment.