Escape From Tarkov

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
You can craft 7n31 9mm but its hella expensive, true.

On topic of the flea market, everything is super cheap compared to last wipe, imo.

Gonna max out a bitcoin farm in no time this way.
somebody did the math and with the prices of bitcoin alongside all the nerfs to the farm, alongside gpu prices and all the solar panel fuckery [it costs 50k euro and you will not make a return on investment via saving on fuel costs over the course of the entire wipe aka 6 months or so], it's unironically better to just have one single GPU making bitcoin every 20 hours or whatever the rate is and then just selling all FiR gpus you find instead of trying to get it maxed out

Reactions: List

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
somebody did the math and with the prices of bitcoin alongside all the nerfs to the farm, alongside gpu prices and all the solar panel fuckery [it costs 50k euro and you will not make a return on investment via saving on fuel costs over the course of the entire wipe aka 6 months or so], it's unironically better to just have one single GPU making bitcoin every 20 hours or whatever the rate is and then just selling all FiR gpus you find instead of trying to get it maxed out
Even if you dont plan on using the solar farm?

Pyromancer

Nebulae
Even if you dont plan on using the solar farm?
7dpxpf.png

ixc715.png

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Guys i think im battleye banned from cheating on dayz in like 2012 so im afraid to buy tarkov

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Guys i think im battleye banned from cheating on dayz in like 2012 so im afraid to buy tarkov
hello user jb why do you not install dayz and try to connect again to see if you are banned by battleeye (so you can play tarkov)

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
tarkov is a fun game until the inevitable moment which makes you refuse to touch it again for a few weeks/months

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
hello user jb why do you not install dayz and try to connect again to see if you are banned by battleeye (so you can play tarkov)
Well heres the thing evil/ond my steamid is definitely battleye banned but i have a new computer and can play other battleye games just fine as long as they dont launch through steam but im just worried that ill get hwid banned with steam installed but yeah i think ill wait a couple more days to see if anything happens on like fortnite or survivarium (a russian mmo that uses battleye which i think might be a virus but its f2p and launches outside of steam) but yeah

it wasnt even a cool cheat it was like a grass remover and its among my biggest regrets

Pyromancer

Nebulae
anyone know where I can find a SVD compatible scope?

don't want mine looking like this

ELesKo9.jpg
use freefloat chassis and a tac30/vudu paired with any 30mm scope mount

or if you can't be bothered/have gear fear for no reason the normal pso works well enough and doesn't need any additions to add because the svd already has a dovetail

if you want to use a combat scope or a red dot or something you can buy the CAA XDD from mechanic 2 to mount things on a dovetail rail instead of paying the premium for the SVD low mount [jaeger 3-4 plus it's the old school way to add red dots to the val and people don't realise you can just use the CAA XDD = higher price]

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Well heres the thing evil/ond my steamid is definitely battleye banned but i have a new computer and can play other battleye games just fine as long as they dont launch through steam but im just worried that ill get hwid banned with steam installed but yeah i think ill wait a couple more days to see if anything happens on like fortnite or survivarium (a russian mmo that uses battleye which i think might be a virus but its f2p and launches outside of steam) but yeah

it wasnt even a cool cheat it was like a grass remover and its among my biggest regrets
nah you’re fine, tarkov uses its own launcher it’s not linked to steam at all

idk how it all works but if you’re on a new PC and you’re using a network entirely separate to steam (battlestate games launcher) it should theoretically be fine

D

Deleted member 5162

ETM78odXgAAjWTL.jpg

been on interchange and shoreline raids, squads coming-in nonstop
mfs please, i need just 1 LEDx for the mf THICC case

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
just took 10 seconds to line up a shot on a dudes head just for him to survive and one tap me so yeah how do i get a refund