Escape From Tarkov

Denny

Proton
Nebulae
Does anyone play the game? I've been rising and grinding with my friends for a couple of weeks now, I'm currently sitting at nearly level 28, and aside from all the negative shit... the gunplay is orgasmic and it's what keeps me playing, also the satisfaction of dinking someone in the face that is wearing full endgame gear with a Makarov and just watching his body slump over as all his shit is now mine.

B73C7416FFA278C0DA3289A5304DB85647752CE8

C991E453DEF2AA72BE67E49A684A0ED6EBCA4D0E

A1956F4E3D76161328F21B31EFBE1469CA312CAC

3B2CED900EF325B86257C4EE991719C81FB105CB

Also, I've come to witness this yesterday. Props to my boy Freed0m for that amazing nade triple.

Reactions: List

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Bear is best and nothing beats some Russian army pineapple juice

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae
you won't play with me friend :(
I'm level 9 and I need people to play with

SHODAN

'Sentient Hyper-Optimized Data Access Network'
Nebulae
I used to play a bit, was a blast actually. Although I kind of get annoyed by having all my progress reset with updates!

Denny

Proton
Nebulae
The great USEC Massacre of 2018 with the boys:

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
I have the game but I'm really bad at it and only have basic gear :(

ShaxxHD

Certified Femboy
Nebulae
I played EFT for about 10 - 15 hours and I can't get into it, I feel ripped off for 46Euro. I don't understand how the netcode and FPS got so bad. Sad, it could be fun I guess.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
its good

i slated this game big time back when it was in pre-alpha and thought this would be an easy milk for money by some untrustworthy studio but i take all that i said back now that i've actually played it

ive never played such a tense game where every misstep, door opened and gunshot can lead to your death

the gunplay is rough and methodical, but slow paced and rewarding when you realize how to play, but this is definitely a game you need to play with pals, in a duo at the very least

i dont think ive ever called a game immersive because i find it cringe to call a video game like gta or the last of us ''''immersive'''' but this is definitely the most engrossing video game ive ever played by far and it genuinely creates sweaty palms

ALSO fuck factory bros......

Last edited:

Denny

Proton
Nebulae
its good

i slated this game big time back when it was in pre-alpha and thought this would be an easy milk for money by some untrustworthy studio but i take all that i said back now that i've actually played it

ive never played such a tense game where every misstep, door opened and gunshot can lead to your death

the gunplay is rough and methodical, but slow paced and rewarding when you realize how to play, but this is definitely a game you need to play with pals, in a duo at the very least

i dont think ive ever called a game immersive because i find it cringe to call a video game like gta or the last of us ''''immersive'''' but this is definitely the most engrossing video game ive ever played by far and it genuinely creates sweaty palms

ALSO fuck factory bros......
I'm excited about the next patch because it's all optimization and bug fixes. Also, the holy Mosin is coming.

Deerjohn

Nucleus
Nebulae
is this game worth it without buying the edge of darkness edition, seems im in for some grind if i buy the cheaper editions

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
is this game worth it without buying the edge of darkness edition, seems im in for some grind if i buy the cheaper editions
i think @SGT Angel got me the standard edition and the grind is fun more than anything else

like a pistol is viable against big game shotguns and kalashnikovs, so the come up from rags to riches is more enjoyable for me personally rather than buying some special edition and getting loads of gear off the bat

Reactions: List