Escape From Tarkov

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
unknown.png

i'm so exhausted
Are those meta M4s I see?

I truly hope those are not yours brother. For we are not that unskilled to need shitty meta guns

dvn

Atom
Nebulae

I truly hope those are not yours brother. For we are not that unskilled to need shitty meta guns
she goes labs with a hunter and 6b3 when i go with a tv110 and igolnik ak and i still die....

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
unknown.png

brother all i bring is a hunter and 6b3tm to labs for i maximize profit that way

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
she goes labs with a hunter and 6b3 when i go with a tv110 and igolnik ak and i still die....
Bastion with plate, FORT Defender, rig of choice, plus thicc pack and RPK chillin in armory = fat idiot meta loot for quick rouble so I can pay for my crippling scavshine addiction

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
Bastion with plate, FORT Defender, rig of choice, plus thicc pack and RPK chillin in armory = fat idiot meta loot for quick rouble so I can pay for my crippling scavshine addiction
noob

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae

should join us

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
Imagine having to follow a meta of certain equipment types and weapons and weapon mods to have fun in a game

This post was made by chad rat gang

would but would probably get booted for having too high of a ping lmao

we doing chicago servers

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Imagine having to follow a meta of certain equipment types and weapons and weapon mods to have fun in a game

This post was made by chad rat gang
imagine not relying on luck of the draw

this post was made by scav main gang

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
Just found a SLICK in a ground cache on shoreline wtf.

u1UnFv3.png

D

Deleted member 243

sometimes i cheese ameriturds by hopping on their east coast servers. they are either asleep, or close to fucking fainting. scav runs loot caches on shoreline like its no one's business.

steambored

Make no mistake, this is a one-way trip.
Nebulae
I bet you stick your tongue inside the baffles of the AS-VAL while fingering the breach to your SA58
if you get killed by those guns, then its just you being shit

steambored

Make no mistake, this is a one-way trip.
Nebulae
Kinda hard to tell what gun it was when all I see is “HEAD, EYES”
dont get shot then before shitting on meta guns, most meta guns will get ass-fucked by any decent player and are a massive money waste anyway

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
dont get shot then before shitting on meta guns, most meta guns will get ass-fucked by any decent player and are a massive money waste anyway
I see the phrase “don’t get shot” in tarkov is like telling someone with depression “just be happy”