Escape From Tarkov

D

Deleted member 243

xGiWc8I.png

my k/d may not be high, but god willing im going to try and ruin an eod edition owners day today

Dont make me remind you what happened on shoreline genericPlayer

Reactions: List

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
yo i'll be real though, there is one thing that's draining my fun in this game, and it's bullets just phasing through peoples heads

even worse when you can literally see the debris kick up behind them, or blood spatter, but you check the damage screen post death and it doesn't show any damage dealt

feelsbadman

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
empty an entire mag into a scav point blank and he doesn’t die

then die instantly 20 seconds without hearing anything

sky internet

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
honestly for new players i'd wait till next wipe everyones a chonker rn and even when i came back to tarkov after a month break everything fucking rolls me gear wise

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
empty an entire mag into a scav point blank and he doesn’t die

then die instantly 20 seconds without hearing anything

sky internet
Straight up I remember once unloading a 50 rounder of 7.62 BP into some completely oblivious raider. Who then proceeds to turn around and shoot me once with his MPX and kill me instantly

Or how I went on a pistol run with a M45, forgot any kinda med. Unloaded a 7 rounder into a scav center mass with fuckin hydroshock, he shrugs it off and proceeds to blacken both my legs with a 12g magnum blast

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
honestly for new players i'd wait till next wipe everyones a chonker rn and even when i came back to tarkov after a month break everything fucking rolls me gear wise
unpopular opinion, but tarkov could do with a proper rank matchmaking system

kinda tiresome coming back to the game from a wipe, trying to complete customs quests and just getting steamrolled by xxfatcock69xx and his 6B45 class 5 armor and kitted out M4

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
unpopular opinion, but tarkov could do with a proper rank matchmaking system

kinda tiresome coming back to the game from a wipe, trying to complete customs quests and just getting steamrolled by xxfatcock69xx and his 6B45 class 5 armor and kitted out M4
Exact reason why I switched over to single player mods. Never have the time to sweat or deal with them. I like to play the game to relax and enjoy the aesthetics and realism. Barely have time to even warm up. And it’s far more fun doing hardcore alone with PMC bots on impossible then it is trying to shoot at jumpy Mc crazy legs who took five doses of adderall while drinking two dozen cans of monster and sweating more then a marine in Afghanistan in full kit

D

Deleted member 4795

Had a lot of buddies of mine try to get me to buy this game. They say it's good S2K practice.

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae

image0.jpg

Are you even a gamer if you don’t slam a whole bottle of Vodka like shoenice before putting a M61 round through Glueman’s shiny dome piece?

Also a couple others cause I thought they looked really pretty
image0.jpg

image1.jpg