Nebulae
fc22a48c7cdbcea2d58e211ff3f80652.jpg

hard times create strong men

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
image0.jpg

I am simply the sultan of size

The barrel of my KS-23 is covered in shit from the amount of assholes I’ve shoved it into

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
image0.jpg

I am simply the sultan of size

The barrel of my KS-23 is covered in shit from the amount of assholes I’ve shoved it into
Chad Lvl 19 you havn’t even unlocked all traders sheeesh

D

Deleted member 7099

is the main goal of the game to just escape from tarkov or am i missing something

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
is the main goal of the game to just escape from tarkov or am i missing something
Primary goal:

Go into a map (raid)
Find loot
Get out with said loot

The challenge: Staying alive.

Whilst there are more playstyles in my experience you can usually refer to one of two:

1. The Chad
This dude comes with his best gear and is essentially a walking juggernaut that is looking for a fight

2. The rat
Scours in the dark crevices looking for loot that others either couldn't carry or just in general grabbing anything and everything (Hey, something is better than nothing right?). These guys often seek to avoid fights or wait until they've passed and grab the scraps.

E: Also remember that anything you bring with you into the raid (outside of your alpha/gamma/whatever special container) will be lost if you die.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 7099

Primary goal:

Go into a map (raid)
Find loot
Get out with said loot

The challenge: Staying alive.

Whilst there are more playstyles in my experience you can usually refer to one of two:

1. The Chad
This dude comes with his best gear and is essentially a walking juggernaut that is looking for a fight

2. The rat
Scours in the dark crevices looking for loot that others either couldn't carry or just in general grabbing anything and everything (Hey, something is better than nothing right?). These guys often seek to avoid fights or wait until they've passed and grab the scraps.

E: Also remember that anything you bring with you into the raid (outside of your alpha/gamma/whatever special container) will be lost if you die.
BUT WHEN DO U ESCAPE FROM TARKOV