Escape From Tarkov

D

Deleted member 5162

Yeah word of advice, keys that have limited uses or keycards, save them until you hit lvl 10, I caught a marked key recently and sold it for 900K or so. Dealers are always used to buy other stuff, don't sell them keys.
[doublepost=1609685953][/doublepost]
probably starved and dehydrated yourself to death
6757_Sadge.png

[doublepost=1609686195][/doublepost]I was in raid for like 10 or less minutes, how could I have starved so quickly

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
6757_Sadge.png

[doublepost=1609686195][/doublepost]I was in raid for like 10 or less minutes, how could I have starved so quickly
The stomach friend, is what keeps your food and drinks in. If it becomes black it means it does not work. Meaning you're losing at a rapid pace all your stats, maybe you didn't die from that but I'm 99% sure that you did.

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
A9ghu3q.png

SPAWNED WITH PILGRIM AND DIED WITH A BROKEN LEG

NOOOOOOOOO
Oh btw don't get attached to loot lmao, it's very much like any survival type game, you're gonna lose it eventually. You get what you lost back quickly though, if not better.

D

Deleted member 5162

Oh btw don't get attached to loot lmao, it's very much like any survival type game, you're gonna lose it eventually. You get what you lost back quickly though, if not better.
I am a loot rat, I live to loot and I love the touch and sounds of the loot.
praise loot.

I have never seen such backpacks with huge capacity, every backpack I've had is so fucking small and bad

echs dee

Atom
Nebulae
I am a loot rat, I live to loot and I love the touch and sounds of the loot.
praise loot.

I have never seen such backpacks with huge capacity, every backpack I've had is so fucking small and bad
fellow rat

ever had that moment when chads lead you through a starting quest?

Last edited:
Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 5162

>water bottle costs 12k

knowing prices, I can only say; what the fuck.

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
i managed to find a pvs-14 in a crate on a scav run

as soon as i reach 1 second away from extracting, someone tosses a nade at me and i get blown up

such is life in tarkov

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Went to Shoreline, climbed over the rock, took off my NVG to take a look at the sunset then got shot from behind. Killed them after full-auto spraying them.

Went to extract after looting and healing, all arms and stomach blacked out, then my screen started blacking out for some reason. I crouch down and take a look at my health and see 'Fatigue', then suddenly die.

wtf???
if stomach is blacked and you take damage from dehydration or lack of energy - which drains like instantly after it's blacked, you instantly die

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
12 rn, you?
About to be level 19, working towards 20 so I can get my hideout upgraded, I have all the resources in my stash ;-;
[doublepost=1609690316][/doublepost]
oh shit
im just getting back to playing
i barely can do quests on my own smh
Depending on the quest it can be difficult; but, I'd recommend using the wiki for where to go or what you need.

Certain crafting quests you can create the item in the hideout which'll count as 'Found in Raid' its a useful tip.

D

Deleted member 5162

I found a GPhone, Golden neck Chain and a SSD drive, each cost 20k+ rubles at dealers.
Should I sell them to dealers or wait until I get to level 10 and sell them in flea market