Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
55087366_1638620102.png

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
modded tarkov is fucking wild dude holy shit
it used to be better, all the SPtarkov emulators now require both a regular install of the game and their own copy, doubling the space taken
but at least the features are great, bumping up scav/raider/enemy pmc spawns, direct control of the economy, you really just get full control of the game, AI included
everyone i know who jumped ship off tarkov from its lack of actual work jumped to SPtarkov directly after because the game itself still has some fun bits tucked away under the flabs of busted-up gaming
the mods are neat too.

Reactions: List

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
it used to be better, all the SPtarkov emulators now require both a regular install of the game and their own copy, doubling the space taken
but at least the features are great, bumping up scav/raider/enemy pmc spawns, direct control of the economy, you really just get full control of the game, AI included
everyone i know who jumped ship off tarkov from its lack of actual work jumped to SPtarkov directly after because the game itself still has some fun bits tucked away under the flabs of busted-up gaming
the mods are neat too.
i just wish you could somehow make it coop
If that was the case i'd be playing that 24/7 with my friends lol

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
i just wish you could somehow make it coop
If that was the case i'd be playing that 24/7 with my friends lol
probably soonish
people have been breaking into the game to the best of their ability, however with the forced aspect of having your own copy doubled-up with their copy it's anyone's guess
I wouldn't be surprised if the emulated server held some capability for having a secondary player attached, however that comes with a lot of caveats on top of things - perhaps in some years when everyone actually abandons the game there'll be more effort into making it happen.
until then, you're pretty much at nikita's mercy, and unless you become a famous streamer - the odds of your wish being granted are slim.
heck, even fallout 76 got a premium private-server support, surprised nikita hasn't slid down his pile of money to make it happen yet

small edit because this post got me good:
unknown.png

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
probably soonish
people have been breaking into the game to the best of their ability, however with the forced aspect of having your own copy doubled-up with their copy it's anyone's guess
I wouldn't be surprised if the emulated server held some capability for having a secondary player attached, however that comes with a lot of caveats on top of things - perhaps in some years when everyone actually abandons the game there'll be more effort into making it happen.
until then, you're pretty much at nikita's mercy, and unless you become a famous streamer - the odds of your wish being granted are slim.
heck, even fallout 76 got a premium private-server support, surprised nikita hasn't slid down his pile of money to make it happen yet

small edit because this post got me good:
unknown.png
old tarkov was gold with long fights... now it's just trash

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
old tarkov was gold with long fights... now it's just trash
I've honestly used /eftg/ to ward myself off reinstalling the game a few times
It's a shame I'm falling for the Russian spyware for the upcoming wipe, but it's only really because I have a friend or two to play with.
That being said
unknown.png

What I always enjoy about games like Tarkov
unknown.png

Is that it never
Stops
unknown.png

Delivering.
Then you have the mistakes of God who - instead of buying the 20k ruble headset - just do this.
unknown.png

Not to mention how easy it is to get audio filters, with all the guides out there; It's insane how easy it is to really fiddle with battle royale games to cheese them to no end. Doesn't matter to Nikita, though - the money's been made, the American Dollar has so much power in Russia that he could've retired in 2018-19 and lived comfortable the rest of his life, and it pays to not really patch hacking either. People are just going to re-buy the game, means more money coming in etc.
It's a mess on wheels akin to a Cooking with Jack burger, and it doesn't hit the 'janky enough to be fun' bar.

I'll still play it for a week, same as all my friends, but I still regret ever stepping foot into this spyware game.
Oh yeah, it's spyware btw.

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
actual schizo posting hours
Vividly remember hearing of it, however I may be wrong. I'll keep the post the same, however, as proof we're all human.
The source I've been checking is here
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/penguindome
A steam group dedicated to rooting out how lots of games - and launchers - are spyware, Steam included. Of course, it's no far reach to see how things can be taken, but many of these are very far-reaching, and take more data than would be relatively acceptable.
One of the admins of the group has actually posted himself being banned off Community Discussions, which is interesting.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/pen-chan
Overall, lots of Unity games tend to run the gamut of data collection. With Tarkov being on the same engine, I can't say I'd be surprised if it uses the same tricks - however, with it not being on Steam, there's little focus from this group to point out its efforts.
I actually learned about this guy thanks to a New World review he wrote, which completely showed you how to remove all of Amazon's tracking data uses - which was superb.
What's fascinating about this group is how they're German, which is a country very against the data collection without authorization from users - and with users like this man, and the group he runs, it's an excellent tool against companies failing to modify their games for German law as well as pimp-slapping them with the evidence of their games gathering data.
Stuff like Epic Games isn't any surprise, but games like Valheim, Paradox games... Halo: MCC... the list goes on.
His screenshot history is impressive.

Nebulae
Vividly remember hearing of it, however I may be wrong. I'll keep the post the same, however, as proof we're all human.
The source I've been checking is here
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/penguindome
A steam group dedicated to rooting out how lots of games - and launchers - are spyware, Steam included. Of course, it's no far reach to see how things can be taken, but many of these are very far-reaching, and take more data than would be relatively acceptable.
One of the admins of the group has actually posted himself being banned off Community Discussions, which is interesting.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/pen-chan
Overall, lots of Unity games tend to run the gamut of data collection. With Tarkov being on the same engine, I can't say I'd be surprised if it uses the same tricks - however, with it not being on Steam, there's little focus from this group to point out its efforts.
I actually learned about this guy thanks to a New World review he wrote, which completely showed you how to remove all of Amazon's tracking data uses - which was superb.
What's fascinating about this group is how they're German, which is a country very against the data collection without authorization from users - and with users like this man, and the group he runs, it's an excellent tool against companies failing to modify their games for German law as well as pimp-slapping them with the evidence of their games gathering data.
Stuff like Epic Games isn't any surprise, but games like Valheim, Paradox games... Halo: MCC... the list goes on.
His screenshot history is impressive.
bro literally everything from the internet could be considered spyware (including your very own web browser and operating system) in one way or another rofl. most applications, websites or anything even remotely computer related collects data, whether maliciously or not

i really don't think tarkov should be your biggest concern if you're this passionate about it. you could always switch operating systems and completely lock down everything but then you wouldn't be able to play very many videogames..

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
bro literally everything from the internet could be considered spyware (including your very own web browser and operating system) in one way or another rofl

i really don't think tarkov should be your biggest concern if you're this passionate about it. you could always switch operating systems and completely lock down everything but then you wouldn't be able to play very many videogames..
don't need to play with the internet enabled with this big a backlog of h-games tbh

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
my guy talks about spyware when hes (probably) running windows and downloads every update

my guy no matter what u do ur info is being stolen, whether its google or ranjieet-tech-tips dot com, the fact you're on the internet alone means ur being leeched off info one way or another

i kind of dont see the point of being private if you're using the internet, you're gonna get shagged no matter what, unless u dont want any application support/constant updates etc

and at that point u mightaswell be on windows XP using cracked winrar and duckduckgo

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
my guy talks about spyware when hes (probably) running windows and downloads every update

my guy no matter what u do ur info is being stolen, whether its google or ranjieet-tech-tips dot com, the fact you're on the internet alone means ur being leeched off info one way or another

i kind of dont see the point of being private if you're using the internet, you're gonna get shagged no matter what, unless u dont want any application support/constant updates etc

and at that point u mightaswell be on windows XP using cracked winrar and duckduckgo
The interest is moreso on how little these games actually modify themselves to match German law
at its peak, the true focus of modern-day spyware 'knowledge' is that it's inescapable.
However, to truly beat the system is to simply live with it. You stick out far more like a sore thumb when you take incredible, massive efforts to halt any and all data collection, as you actively paint yourself a separate colour than the rest. Technically, this is false when all of your information is logged, but you still 'blend-in' when you simply work with the norm.
It sounds stupid, and it is, but it's pretty true in the end.

Anyways, back to tarkov.
1639081457909.png

This is an act against God.

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
just wait until he finds out about the nebulous.cloud spyware
模糊的 Screen 抓取器 Grabber Lemonpunch 抓糊取器 Gurrazor Safeguard exploit steam chat anti-metagame儿勒屁 娜吉勒屁杰迪 艾艾杰 杰儿勒艾屁娜伊杰艾 艾勒吾 Shift tab viewer ? !

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
i get why people are hyper about the new trailer and all that but like man tarkov's tarkov
the trailer gave me heavy contract wars vibes which honestly i'd play with tarkov graphics and tarkov weapons and mechanics

if you remove the grind and just have gear at your disposal i can tell you the game is 70x more fun lol

D

Deleted member 5162

if you remove the grind and just have gear at your disposal i can tell you the game is 70x more fun lol
you'll get burnt out eventually from constantly having high-end gear and everyone and their mom around you, too.
slicks, hexgrids, 7.62 DMR and MK-18s all over the place

in your case, you could play SPTarkov and actually have fun without having to constantly run and gun, bhop and encounter dudes with meta weapons and items that they have been grinding 24/7 for two months straight