• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
81139bf7b4.jpg

no surrender

Also, twitter / facebooks feeds right now are glorious.

Remaincucks btfo.

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
it makes me laugh the amount of people that are convinced the british economy is gonna collapse because of a poll that can still be rejected and ignored by parliament and act like the the ww3 or some other insane shit is gonna begin because of the uk leaving the eu
its gonna take like two years for the plans to go through and for everything to become offical so i dont know why everyones getting so worried

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
no surrender

Also, twitter / facebooks feeds right now are glorious.

Remaincucks btfo.
/pol/ is where its at holy fuck
c9b59ea965.jpg

http://boards.*********/pol/thread/78493611/posting-as-a-brit-on-here-is-going-to-amazing
[doublepost=1466781915][/doublepost]
it makes me laugh the amount of people that are convinced the british economy is gonna collapse because of a poll that can still be rejected and ignored by parliament and act like the the ww3 or some other insane shit is gonna begin because of the uk leaving the eu
you literally must have autism if you think ww3 is gonna happen because of this hahahahha

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
http://**********/pol/1466768606330.gif

str8 from pol

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
Lets see how well Bureaucracy will block this leaving process. Bureaucracy has AMAZING capabilities of blocking stuff the people want.
Don't chant victory yet.

The only thing I really like about UK leaving is this possibility

Common Scotland, remove the shackles.

unless they wanna see the houses of parliament firebombed by fuck knows how many angry cunts in trackies and bandanas i think they'll wanna begin the leave process

Reactions: List

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
unless they wanna see the houses of parliament firebombed by fuck knows how many angry cunts in trackies and bandanas i think they'll wanna begin the leave process
Minimum time will be 3 months (which takes to activate the process) + 2 years for process to conclude.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Look at britain first's facebook page and say that isn't racism
i'm asking you of source that most leave voters were dole collecting britain first followers and you tell me to look at britain first's facebook

i'm not seeing much racism on there btw, every post is just being overjoyed about brexit

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
mfw intense salt from really salty people on this thread!!!!!!!!
It's not salt to think that a democratic country should decide their own fate.
Scotland is a country, yet got fucked in the ass.
I hope they get to 'break free' and actually have their own people decide what happens to their country, the same the English should, same as Irish should etc.

If different opinions trigger you, maybe you're the one with a high sodium level :\

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
yeah, this entire fiasco has casted long-lasting shadows on britain's economy, europe's economy, and the world economy. i heard that some other eu countries are calling for referendums as well.
"the economy has temporarily dipped as a result of panic, fuck WERE DOOoooOOMEEDDDD!!!!!!!" i don't know if you know but economy goes up and down, its a thing that happens

Status
Not open for further replies.