• No

Votes: 119 63.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
"the economy has temporarily dipped as a result of panic, fuck WERE DOOoooOOMEEDDDD!!!!!!!" i don't know if you know but economy goes up and down, its a thing that happens
The only concern is the economy not recovering from the panic (which does happen sometimes), although it doesn't seem likely that it won't, at least so shortly after.

More data is required to even say it's going to go in chaos

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
The only concern is the economy not recovering from the panic (which does happen sometimes), although it doesn't seem likely that it won't, at least so shortly after.

More data is required to even say it's going to go in chaos
yeah

its been a day and people are shitting their fucking pant
[doublepost=1466785089][/doublepost]
81139bf7b4.jpg
fucking too shit of a country for minorities to go live there

except @Remen

anotherninja1

Proton
Nebulae
It's not salt to think that a democratic country should decide their own fate.
Scotland is a country, yet got fucked in the ass.
I hope they get to 'break free' and actually have their own people decide what happens to their country, the same the English should, same as Irish should etc.

If different opinions trigger you, maybe you're the one with a high sodium level :\
I think you misunderstood me.
the salt Im reffering to is the
"lel Scotland is a cuck nation its irrelevant!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I'm all for scotland holding another referendum regarding the Uk. At the end of the day we voted to remain and the rest of the UK excluding Northern Ireland voted to leave.

anotherninja1

Proton
Nebulae
how does it feel knowing that the whole of scotland voting remain means shit all

do you feel irrelevant yet
no
the turnout in scotland was really low because cunts couldnt be bothered.
If turnout was higher it could have gone either way.
Hardly irrelevant when there was a small margin

I'm not exactly the biggest yes voter myself but some of the shite you talk is absolute shite. Scotland is the second largest nation in the UK and if you think the UK will brush us off as we leave you're simply wrong. There's a reason most English politicians during the independence referendum shat themselves and started scaremongering.

i always thought it was dumb-arse scots who kept up the england v scotland rivalry crap but apprently im wrong !!!!!
:oops:

Reactions: List

ruben slikk

Nebulae
THE referendum ballot paper includes an option for voters whose priority is not upsetting their friends, officials have explained.

Voters can ignore the ‘Remain’ and ‘Leave’ boxes and simply put a cross next to ‘How my friends voted’ if they just want to fit in and not risk losing popularity.

Referendum official Donna Sheridan said: “It became apparent that many voters were too spineless, gormless or lazy to form their own opinions.

“As a result we’ve offered a third choice in which our computers record your vote as however your friends have voted. If their opinions are divided, it just copies the most gobby ones.

“This option has the advantage of preventing tension in households, workplaces and pubs because it enables you to go with the flow, like a sheep in a lorry going to the abattoir.”

Office manager Roy Hobbs said: “If I have my own opinion it might be different to my friend Geoff and he’ll say I want 10 million immigrants to come here.

“But if my friends all vote remain and I don’t they’ll say ‘D’you want people to lose their jobs?’, but what I really want is to not think about it at all.

“So after careful consideration I’m voting how everyone else votes. You won’t change my mind because I’m sticking to my decision, whatever it is.”

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I feel sorry for Scotland.

Literally almost all of it voted to remain. Scotland will probably end up with another vote to leave the UK so it can stay in the EU.

And the Convervatives will probably start a general election. And if Labour win, they'll probably start another referendum.

So there's a chance we could be out of the EU for 4 years before re-joining.

Either way, kinda shocked to see how everyone's happy we're leaving even though the poll above shows the majority being remain.

ruben slikk

Nebulae
I feel sorry for Scotland.

Literally almost all of it voted to remain. Scotland will probably end up with another vote to leave the UK so it can stay in the EU.

And the Convervatives will probably start a general election. And if Labour win, they'll probably start another referendum.

So there's a chance we could be out of the EU for 4 years before re-joining.

Either way, kinda shocked to see how everyone's happy we're leaving even though the poll above shows the majority being remain.
if the majority was remain they wouldn't have left now

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
There's actually a large amount of leave supporters who regretted their decision. Hell one of those guys was on the BBC earlier. He didn't seem to grasp that his vote mattered.

A lot of people voted leave "Because my friends voted leave" and their friends happen to support UKIP.

ruben slikk

Nebulae
There's actually a large amount of leave supporters who regretted their decision. Hell one of those guys was on the BBC earlier. He didn't seem to grasp that his vote mattered.
stupid fuck, i do not feel sorry for him in the slightest

ayxLkuK.png

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
stupid fuck, i do not feel sorry for him in the slightest

ayxLkuK.png

The vote was basically

Remain = I'm happy with how the UK currently is.
Leave = I'm not happy with how the UK currently is and I want to take a risk for the chance to improve the situation the country is in.

Leaving could vastly improve our situation.
Or it could turn the UK into a third world country.

Who the fuck knows? No one, and if someone tells you they do know, they're lying through their teeth.

Toasty

Roleplay Psychologist
Nebulae
If you guys are trying to achieve a deal like Norway it would almost be like being in EU without the representation

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
If you guys are trying to achieve a deal like Norway it would almost be like being in EU without the representation
Sure hope that doesn't happen.

Toasty

Roleplay Psychologist
Nebulae
Sure hope that doesn't happen.

To be able to operate in the European market you would be restricted to the same regulations as any other country in EU or with a trade deal wich EU operates under.

Then there is the Schengen-agreement which I guess what some part of the UK dislikes which is the free travel through borders to other countries that are a part of the Schengen-agreement which I belive is all the countries in the European Union, Norway, Switzerland, and Iceland. I genuinely hope that people who voted leave are not thinking they can maintain the benefits of being in EU, and in the Schengen-agreement but get away from the cons of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.