Votes: 68 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 119 63.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dazza

at this point the mainlanders have been tainted by the islamists, we must close our borders, leave the eu and put all people who have moved to the UK in the past 10 years into concentration camps. its the only way........................................

Kaine

Quark
Nebulae

We were gonna leave and then this fuckin turd goes and shoots a labour mp and now all the idiots are going to vote remain out of sympathy and not wanting to be associated with a murderer
The same thing happened with sweden, someone goes and attacks a mp days before their referendum when they were predicted to get out and now look.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
this thread will end in fire

fLYce7w.png

remain, democratize, reform, federalize

You're saying that because you're Scottish and never felt what it was like to rule over another country as an empire. You want this to put the British in their place.

I can see it in your eyes.

Personally, I don't think anyone should give up their individualism as a nation for collectivism. The nation-state is and always will be the most important key to happiness and longevity.
[doublepost=1466450499][/doublepost]If it was the European Union of Britain, I think they'd stay. I don't think proud British people want to be limited economicly and be a subject/puppet of a European Union.

I hope British pride and common sense will persevere.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae

We were gonna leave and then this fuckin turd goes and shoots a labour mp and now all the idiots are going to vote remain out of sympathy and not wanting to be associated with a murderer
The same thing happened with sweden, someone goes and attacks a mp days before their referendum when they were predicted to get out and now look.

FALSE FLAAAAAAAG

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
boy i sure love having 3.5 million jobs at risk due to major companies moving outside of the country if you leave the EU

boy i sure love losing money given to reasearch and development

boy i sure love losing free travel between countries which will also damage academia in the country due to a lot of well educated scientists, teachers, mathematicians coming to England via the EU's free travel

if england chooses solo mode instead of multiplayer a lot of economical big players and companies will hold more power and might be able to sway certain things

the eu prevents this
eu wnats to remove snus in sweden so i want to remove eu
sweden deserves no less

TL;DR
fLYce7w.png

remain, democratize, reform, federalize

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
i don't want the EU to be federalized

i don't want the EU to dictate my country's laws

i don't want to lose my national identity and be integrated in a fucking EU mega country

Samurai

Inspector Bullshit
Nebulae
i don't want the EU to be federalized

i don't want the EU to dictate my country's laws

i don't want to lose my national identity and be integrated in a fucking EU mega country
It really confuses me that most people in this thread will spout how much they love Democracy but the'll happily say I want to remain apart of a block that's end goal is to subjugate the whole of Europe and have a group of un-elected bureaucrats run everything. If these people took one second to stop guzzling the eu-funded propaganda on their TVs and actually LOOK at how the EU is ran the'll realise how UNDEMOCRATIC IT IS.

I DON'T CARE IF WE BURN FOR LEAVING, I'D RATHER BURN FREE THAN LIVE THE REST OF MY LIFE A SLAVE TO A GROUP OF BUREAUCRATS WHO DON'T LIKE ME OR MY COUNTRYMEN!

*edit

its not as if most of these people can vote anyway lol

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
snus is the only thing that a TRUE swede takes, immigrants wont go near that shit fam
snus is our nr 1 way to show our swedishness off

snus3.jpg

14766912.jpg

drift2.jpg

lets go
what kinda shit is that lmao
siberia-80-degrees-wdp-43mgnic.jpg

this is the real shit

Status
Not open for further replies.