• No

Votes: 119 63.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
It's not ''my country'' because I'm in it.
If you were in South Africa would that be ''your country''?
You are so dumb.
Do you actually live in Greece or just visiting?
If you live in the country, even if it's only a month, the bad economy and unprecedented mass influx of middle eastern refugees may very well affect you.
So if you want to take English literally, the country is not YOURS, but the country's problems can become yours if your area is stricken with poverty/refugee camps.
Anyway, besides this whole "YOUR COUNTRY" spasm you are having, why am I so dumb?

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
Do you actually live in Greece or just visiting?
If you live in the country, even if it's only a month, the bad economy and unprecedented mass influx of middle eastern refugees may very well affect you.
So if you want to take English literally, the country is not YOURS, but the country's problems can become yours if your area is stricken with poverty/refugee camps.
Anyway, besides this whole "YOUR COUNTRY" spasm you are having, why am I so dumb?
The reason I think you are dumb is because you think Greece is a wasteland with martial law or some shit, saying that ''the economy and refugees will affect you''.
Please explain how the >>GOVERNMENTS<< ECONOMY
and REFUGEES LIVING IN FENCED OFF AREAS
will affect me?

AND WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY POVERTY CAMPS??
WHAT?!?

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Didn't mean to blow a fuse there.
Just saying, if the government, the one running your country, has a very bad economy, then you will notice that because you are apart of the country if you live there, pay taxes, Etc. And just because refugees are in fenced off areas does not always stop them from creating head aches to some in your country.

Again, if the whole Syrian thing was processed better, then there wouldn't need to be these mass garbage camps but rather, the actual Syrians affected could get Visas and work like everyone else.

Anyway, it's your country that you live in, not mine, so good luck friend.

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
pay taxes,
i dont

that you live in,
im not

Again, if the whole Syrian thing was processed better, then there wouldn't need to be these mass garbage camps but rather, the actual Syrians affected could get Visas and work like everyone else.
so what would you do if a bunch of boats with starving children, women and men fleeing from war showed up in your countries' docks and said that they dont want to stay in your country but move along (in this case, the refugees want to go to germany but Bulgaria closed their borders and are shooting on sight) to another country?

What would you do if you think the situation should've been 'processed better'?

vinny the rat

Proton
Nebulae
so what would you do if a bunch of boats with starving children, women and men fleeing from war showed up in your countries' docks

1e0.gif

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
so what would you do if a bunch of boats with starving children, women and men fleeing from war showed up in your countries' docks and said that they dont want to stay in your country but move along (in this case, the refugees want to go to germany but Bulgaria closed their borders and are shooting on sight) to another country?
excuse me you said starving children and women, i think you meant mainly well fed men with a few children and women fleeing from an area that has always been full of war, nothing really new.

And so they want to pass through your country, what if the other country doesn't want them??? Then what? You can't just force them onto other countries just because that country actually has good benefits due to their good economies in comparison to Greece.
The government should think about their citizens first before letting in refugees.

It would also help that these people aren't given fake identities on the spot, allowing in plenty of non Syrians.

Reactions: List

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
but...
germany wants them ._.
i don't know where you are getting that, but i am almost certain the vast majority of German people do not want to deal with the refugee shit they been dealing with.

just because some delusional chancellor wants them in, doesn't mean the people do.

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae

Shaky

Proton
Nebulae
just because some delusional chancellor wants them in, doesn't mean the people do.
That delusional beetch got the four freedoms award you know.

In Middelburg,
in my friend's town.

He was forbidden to leave his house.

Fuck Merkel lmao.

Reactions: List

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
@Expax
Do you not have any basic concept of a free government?
If the German people heavily disagree with this policy, then the Government should feel the same way. The government derives all its power from the people themselves.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consent_of_the_governed
And here are a few videos of German people against refugees.

And man don't get started on all those trucker videos like this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loPXpoRrcP0
At any rate, it's quite clear of the problem they are creating.
They need to integrate or they will be disintegrated by the native people's over surge of intolerance after being forced to deal with the refugee's shit for so long; everyone has their breaking point.

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
They need to integrate or they will be disintegrated by the native people's over surge of intolerance after being forced to deal with the refugee's shit for so long; everyone has their breaking point.
I never denied this, you are changing subject since what I wanted to say was that Germany, or atleast 'the delusional chancellor' wants more refugees, and you said germany didn't.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
I never denied this, you are changing subject since what I wanted to say was that Germany, or atleast 'the delusional chancellor' wants more refugees, and you said germany didn't.
Germany, the country comprised of mainly the Germany people, do not want the refugees where as the chancellor of Germany wants them.
She can say what ever she wants but her power only comes from the people, people who will not keep tolerating her shit.
Read this, it's good for your brain.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consent_of_the_governed

E: What are you trying to get at? Sure Merkel wants them but that means jackshit, where are we going send all these refugees after the people get their way? The world ain't perfect, and we can do some things to make it better for others, but that does not include destroying your own country.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
can't we all just get along?

( ._.)
Really wished we could, but when you got foreigners trying to implement their batshit insane religious laws, taking money from the government, refusing to integrate, and being literal cancer to the people of the country, then it's really hard for that to happen.
I have no problem with giving people shelter, but how its being handled is so horrible.
These refugees should be working for their food, even if it's horrible road work, at least they are still being sheltered from the 'war' they fled from; the whole reason they 'claim' as to why they are in Europe.

In reality, it seems most of them just want to go to Germany for an easier life and leech off the system.
Oh well, just your common immigration debate.
Anyway, back on main topic, this Referendum will def be an interesting one to see what the turn out will be like.

Nebulae
Stop complaining about refugees before you have seen them yourself.
I see refugees everyday, what makes you think I havent seen any?

According to statistics, my town takes care of more than 600 refugees, so tecnically we both have the right to complain.
Dont start saying shit about my hometown without knowing anything.

If that's not enough for you, then go to Munchen in Germany.
I know how Germany has it and i feel bad for them.
Besides, who fuck cares about Sweden. Too far away for them.
Dude, havent you heard?
Refugees flock to Sweden, even if they come from the other side of the world.

They all know that our welfare system is fucked so they risk everything to get here because they know that they'll get so much stuff for free.

Thy

Broccoli cures autism
Nebulae
I see refugees everyday, what makes you think I havent seen any?

According to statistics, my town takes care of more than 600 refugees, so tecnically we both have the right to complain.
Dont start saying shit about my hometown without knowing anything.

I know how Germany has it and i feel bad for them.

Dude, havent you heard?
Refugees flock to Sweden, even if they come from the other side of the world.

They all know that our welfare system is fucked so they risk everything to get here because they know that they'll get so much stuff for free.
Do you vote for Sverigedemokraterne?

Status
Not open for further replies.