EURO 2016 - Discussion & Predictions

Jamiee

Quark
Nebulae
They won't cause Ronaldo will stop them :))

edit: Assuming we get 1st of our group and Belgium gets 2nd, since I reckon Italy will top their group.
Too right, people are underestimating Portugal, Quaresma, Ronaldo and Nani are some of the best wingers in the whole tournament.

Jamiee

Quark
Nebulae
joking right?
[doublepost=1464822825][/doublepost]Germany to win.
Muller and Neuer will carry them to victory along with Hummels

France will go far
They didn't take benzema or Kevin which is werid considering they scored more than the strikers chosen besides Griezman.
And of course Pogba will boss midfield.

Wildcard - Wales - Tbh they are decent and most likely will shock england thanks to bale and ramsey sooo... yeah

Spain won't go far.

And England will go far is Vardy plays alone upfront and wilshire plays

Why Wilshere? he barely even play all season, play Rooney in midfield and keep him there.

Controversially I agree, Vardy over Kane imo.

Riddler

Proton
Nebulae
You're either an Arsenal fan or have a terrible opinion
Nope, liverpool fan :P and look at the man of the matches during the qualifiers mostly wilshire and he can control the game with ease

Jamiee

Quark
Nebulae
I think we can all agree Sterling is shit.
Not shit, City just payed way too much for him.

Nope, liverpool fan :p and look at the man of the matches during the qualifiers mostly wilshire and he can control the game with ease
At least your unbiased, suspected you to say Lallana or Henderson who aren't that great

Yes jack Wilshire is class but hes not our best, I remember when he scored these last year
https://vine.co/v/eenBbhdDXjP

Jamiee

Quark
Nebulae
Talking about his international performances.
Ah True, he still isn't that bad though internationally plus hes like our only left winger, Unless Ross Barkley can play there not sure but hes more of an Attacking mid and Rooney is best there.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: List

Jamiee

Quark
Nebulae
Iceland shot at the goal 4 times total, we shot like 27 times.

This game:

89824fe78986e4819d17c50fe3766b1a.png
Well Parking the bus tactics are effective, Won Greece Euro 2004 and won Chelsea the title 2 seasons ago

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Portugal will lose to Iceland on purpose and beat the two others, allowing them to at least get 3rd place and thus allowing them to leave groups in 3rd!

:3
Predicted, sorta

Modernglib

fat immigrant
Nebulae
vIVA L'INTER RAGAZZI JUVENTUSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

so i don't get it is this like a super important soccer/football/calcio event