Not open for further replies.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
JgZwAp8.jpg

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
Exactly, it was careless contact from the Danish defender. Yes youre allowed to make contact in football, ofc, but the small contact was enough to halt his run.
that's what the entire thing is about, it wasn't careless as he barely touched him
i've watched the clip two more times and i'm 99% sure that he was already falling before he was even hit by jensen LOL

Anti-england fans really clutch at straws - England were the better team and won the game.
i'm meming about the laserpen but if you think he genuinely fell you're delusional
i honestly don't even care that england won, just admit luck was on your side because you would've been raped by schmeichel during the penalties (like he almost did with kane)

Reactions: List

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
that's what the entire thing is about, it wasn't careless as he barely touched him
i've watched the clip two more times and i'm 99% sure that he was already falling before he was even hit by jensen LOL

i'm meming about the laserpen but if you think he genuinely fell you're delusional
i honestly don't even care that england won, just admit luck was on your side because you would've been raped by schmeichel during the penalties (like he almost did with kane)
Not one of their goals were fair.

(Waits for the brits to be angry at me)

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Not one of their goals were fair.

(Waits for the brits to be angry at me)
the penalty was wack but the first goal was on us

if it wasn't for the penalty we would've gone into a shootout which could've ended either way so it could just as well have been a loss as a win either way

both teams played well outside of the obvious dive and VAR fuckery, not really that sore about it anymore tbh

only thing thats annoying is the trash behavior from the people in the stadium

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

if it wasn't for the penalty we would've gone into a shootout which could've ended either way so it could just as well have been a loss as a win either way

both teams played well outside of the obvious dive and VAR fuckery, not really that sore about it anymore tbh

think everyone can agree that english fans are annoying as fuck

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
stop taunting you nationalist dickhead
give it a fucking rest

banter is always expected, and it should be there

but shining laser pointers into the eyes of the opponent team and booing the national anthem to the extent that it was is not on
yeah, im absolutely disgusted to support the same team as some people, sometimes

like that crying german girl being called a slut on twitter, who the fuck looks at a 6 year old and thinks that

seriously what the fuck

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
Original and intelligent!

B
give it a fucking rest

yeah, im absolutely disgusted to support the same team as some people, sometimes

like that crying german girl being called a slut on twitter, who the fuck looks at a 6 year old and thinks that

seriously what the fuck
buuut tbh the english team was dominating almost the entire game. It’s just bullshit reaching the semi-finals just to be “robbed” of a fair match.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
give it a fucking rest

seriously what the fuck
idk maybe im just fundamentally opposed to being such a toxic supporter

like, its a really big thing to be good sports here to the point where it's a literal entry in our dictionary as the definition of a fan of the national team

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roligan

GustavasSve

Don’t forget Hawaii!
Nebulae

you could post that comment on insta or Twitter and you would get a bunch of responses like ‘BUT ITS STILL COMING HOME!!! ‘ and ‘WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY’

just shows how utterly shit the fans are lol

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
you could post that comment on insta or Twitter and you would get a bunch of responses like ‘BUT ITS STILL COMING HOME!!! ‘ and ‘WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY’

just shows how utterly shit the fans are lol
"you don't understand, we have to be disrespectful to a country and the people supporting it simply because they're playing against England, its the right thing to do"

GustavasSve

Don’t forget Hawaii!
Nebulae
"you don't understand, we have to be disrespectful to a country and the people supporting it simply because they're playing against England, its the right thing to do"
And then they wonder why pretty much the entire world is gonna be rooting for the Italians on Sunday

e: aside from the brits duh

Status
Not open for further replies.