Euro cup 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1381

ridiculous game, shit ref, the usual

for real though, this should have been a red.

that foul is pure pathetic and should have been a red. we were saying this long before an italy victory was even in the back of our heads

i can understand some players throwing their arms out in a close range tackle. sakas running with the ball clearly outpacing chiellini so he reaches out and grabs the back of his collar and floors him. no mistake or credibility whatsoever it should have been a red

Reactions: List

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
7SPcsIb.jpg

TedHatty

Proton
Nebulae
that foul is pure pathetic and should have been a red. we were saying this long before an italy victory was even in the back of our heads

i can understand some players throwing their arms out in a close range tackle. sakas running with the ball clearly outpacing chiellini so he reaches out and grabs the back of his collar and floors him. no mistake or credibility whatsoever it should have been a red
It's called a tactical foul, its intentional and it doesn't really end up with a red card. The player didn't even have the ball, plus it was way too close to the middle of the field.

Tactical fouls are the most annoying, but that's how football works. That's why, and I say this as a footbal fanatic, I don't think this is the perfect sport.

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'm not even mad we lost given we kept on until the last moment and it wasn't exactly a stomp.

But fuck me literally chokeslamming another player by the clothing gets you nothing???

Status
Not open for further replies.