News Eurovision 2018

Vaz

Still a sleep deprived gay, just older
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
https%3A%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2F3b6977f0c6592f5dec891197b3a1f1b4.1000x1000x1.jpg

It's that time of year again, anyone who is a music fan might of heard about Eurovision in the past.
But it's coming around the corner on the 12th May, and boy is there some killer songs!
This will be hosted in Lisbon, Portugal, as Eurovision 2017 we saw history being made with Portugal winning for the first time!

Here is a video showing 42 Different European Countries. (43 if you include Australia, which isn't a European country, but has the right to partake. )
This is in alphabetical order, so the United Kingdom will be the last song on this listing.

-
If anyone is interested, I have my top five.

1 - Israel - Netta - TOY
2 - Czech Republic - Mikolas Josef - Lie To Me
3 - Estonia - Elina Nechayeva - La Forza
4 - Portugal - Cláudia Pascoal - O Jardim
5 - Finland - Saara Alto - Monsters

- Whos your Top 5?​

Reactions: List

Vaz

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Heres the videos of my top 5, as there is a limit on how many videos posted in a single thread.

Vaz

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
This is the absolute trash song that won in Sweden:

While this is the song that SHOULD have won:

I kinda like the current Swedish selection, but it's almost like any other Night Club music I hear when I go out drinking.- I think it will get a lot of points as Sweden often get a decent amount, but it's no winner in my eyes.

And the other video, I am getting some Elvis Presley vibes- I don't think it would Win, let along get into the Final, it wont get past the Semi's.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
I kinda like the current Swedish selection, but it's almost like any other Night Club music I hear when I go out drinking.- I think it will get a lot of points as Sweden often get a decent amount, but it's no winner in my eyes.

And the other video, I am getting some Elvis Presley vibes- I don't think it would Win, let along get into the Final, it wont get past the Semi's.
It's amazing! I believe it would take the cake if it were to participate in Eurovision

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
I don't think Bulgaria will get anywhere near Top 3 this time