News Eurovision 2018

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
lol countries voting for each other, of course Turkey is never gonna win. Armenians are like "VOTE AS IF THE SINGER IS ENVER PASHA!" then the greeks, slavic countries and the list goes on. it's just relations between countries and a lil bit of talent honestly
its not like we are wiretapping the other countries to vote for each other lmao

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
its not like we are wiretapping the other countries to vote for each other lmao
do you need to? whatever you can do, the bias towards countries will always be there. I'm not saying finland or other winners didn't deserve it, I'm simply saying countries such as Turkey and other hated countries don't even stand a chance when it's like this because people will always remain bias.

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
do you need to? whatever you can do, the bias towards countries will always be there. I'm not saying finland or other winners didn't deserve it, I'm simply saying countries such as Turkey and other hated countries don't even stand a chance when it's like this because people will always remain bias.
no really countries like turkey will never win cause they keep making entries that only people from that region will enjoy
there is some slight bias, but really, the only good songs come from western europe and scandinavia (exluding france)

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
no really countries like turkey will never win cause they keep making entries that only people from that region will enjoy
there is some slight bias, but really, the only good songs come from western europe and scandinavia (exluding france)
Turkey had actually some good nominees in the past mate, I'm not really keen of music but I know some of them were really liked.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
it's just relations between countries and a lil bit of talent honestly
no shite it is
look at russia and basically all their neighboors.
what is interesting is the fact that they rarely win compared to other countries despite that huge circlejerk they have

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
no shite it is
look at russia and basically all their neighboors.
what is interesting is the fact that they rarely win compared to other countries despite that huge circlejerk they have
most of Europe hates russia, what are you on about?

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
england never wins cus they keep squirting out boybands to represent what great "music" we make

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
you can't be the judge of that you are from turkey!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M NOT NATIONALISTIC I SWEAR, DON'T LOOK AT THE AVATAR

give me 1
honestly mate, people really like Manga and think it should be the first place but my favorite one is dum tek tek (I have a really bad taste of music tho ngl)

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M NOT NATIONALISTIC I SWEAR, DON'T LOOK AT THE AVATAR

honestly mate, people really like Manga and think it should be the first place but my favorite one is dum tek tek (I have a really bad taste of music tho ngl)

i mean the post you linked me is when turkey got 2nd, meaning they nearly won
lol

PrincessKatey

Nucleus
Nebulae
I think the reason the UK hasn't won in a while is cause people are sick of our accents... let's send the Welsh in no one will expect it!

Reactions: List

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
It's that time of year again, anyone who is a music fan might of heard about Eurovision in the past.
>eurovision
>music
pick one

And the other video, I am getting some Elvis Presley vibes- I don't think it would Win, let along get into the Final, it wont get past the Semi's.
it's a joke contribution, the frontman of Rolandz is legit a swedish comedian
he's great really

Reactions: List