Exams General

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
just finished my honours degree, hoping for a First

been offered a Masters' of Research at my current university

also got a waitlist offer for an MA in Glasgow so plenty of stuff all happening, so who knows where i'll end up going for my postgrad
we wouldn't expect any less of you good sir

jamEs

fqjdlkmsbvqfgkhpoiuaeazer
Nebulae
Exams start in 3 weeks

techniques for vector analysis, lin alg, electrodynamics, philosophy, thermodynamics, and statistics

1st year engineering

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
if its hawk roosting im gonna compare it to ozy, piss easy
if its the prelude im gonna fake a stroke to get out of the test
i think prelude is the one i did for one of my a-level lit components

is this the one where he basically orgasms over a boat

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
i think prelude is the one i did for one of my a-level lit components

is this the one where he basically orgasms over a boat
possibly, the one im doing is an extract from the prelude, i think its a larger story/poem
the section im doing is about his childhood and the dangers around him that he doesnt notice

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
Just finished up one of my final assignments for this semester, one more to go and then a I'll take a short break before I begin my Master's thesis.

We're all gonna make it.

you have never witnessed "government and politics, unit 1, the northern irish executive"

tumblr_ot4gsmagDP1tsie6fo1_1280.gif

"Perspective on Politics 101, comparing the legislative bodies of Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland and the United Kingdom."

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
panicking-cause-hard-exam-but-failing-wont-make-me-fail-the-course-but-panicking-anyway gang

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'm so glad I haven't had to do exams in a few years now.

I was shit at revising on my own - if you leave me in a room with the books I'm supposed to study from I just can't do it. Luckily my school hosted classes on the subjects I happened to struggle with early in the mornings or on weekends and I just went to them. The rest I didn't really need to revise for because they were all either B-TEC or I was just comfortable with them.

Don't worry though lads, A-Levels (and GCSE's for the younger of you) are genuinely nothing compared to moving on to higher education depending on your degree. You go from having some form of support to literally nothing in most cases.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
ive got my final exams next month and im not gonna study because that shit dont work for me
so long as i just pass im off to do a year long course at a community college and then hopefully a 4 year film and documentary course

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
>he hasn't renounced the entirety of the academic world as a decadent derivative of the structuralist systems built on the base of the corrupt and immoral industrial revolution
Girls.png

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
you don't know true pain until you take a level chemistry and anyone who suggests otherwise clearly didn't take a level chemistry