Exams General

D

Deleted member 1392

I'm so glad I haven't had to do exams in a few years now.

I was shit at revising on my own - if you leave me in a room with the books I'm supposed to study from I just can't do it. Luckily my school hosted classes on the subjects I happened to struggle with early in the mornings or on weekends and I just went to them. The rest I didn't really need to revise for because they were all either B-TEC or I was just comfortable with them.

Don't worry though lads, A-Levels (and GCSE's for the younger of you) are genuinely nothing compared to moving on to higher education depending on your degree. You go from having some form of support to literally nothing in most cases.
I've been a terrible student and essencially never studied that hard minus in sixth grade and fifth grade because my mom saw me failing in school so she put me in some centre that helps you study. I never got motivation to study, never ever. I never got upset with my miserable grades, neither was I content when I got good ones. I never understood why and it's troubling that I also don't know what to do with my life once I finish the course I'm taking.

I'm currently taking a three year course of Tourism. I need to work at a place in the third year and make some project in the second year.

ed: never studied really, not a simple read or anything minus in 6th grade

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
what in fuck's name was wrong with aqa biology earlier tho

i mean im probably the only gcse student here but like

there was easier questions on the triple science paper than fucking foundation

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
will have my finals next year around this time
any "didn't-choose-any-stem-subjects-cause-they're-stupid-as-fuck" gang?
read somewhere that you were forced to take like 3 science subjects for gcse, that true?

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
will have my finals next year around this time
any "didn't-choose-any-stem-subjects-cause-they're-stupid-as-fuck" gang?
read somewhere that you were forced to take like 3 science subjects for gcse, that true?
mhm we all have to do chem physics and biology

and they don't even get graded seperately unless ur doing triple which is fucking hard

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
mhm we all have to do chem physics and biology

and they don't even get graded seperately unless ur doing triple which is fucking hard
ah i see here you can get away without choosing any science subject if you dont plan on going to university with any of them

Snook

Nebulae
ah i see here you can get away without choosing any science subject if you dont plan on going to university with any of them
in scotland you pick anything you want too, they don't have any obligatory subjects once you start your gcse equivelants

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
All my exams are next week, our last week.

I wish to commit die. Our last week is literally gonna be all finals.

Slimaaconroy

Electron
Premium Member
Nebulae
got my final nat 5 today, physics then that's me over and done with for exams for this year

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
>he hasn't renounced the entirety of the academic world as a decadent derivative of the structuralist systems built on the base of the corrupt and immoral industrial revolution
Girls.png
i imagine shrike ambushes people with his jawline, pint, and copy of the teds manifesto in the Swedish tundra on a daily basis

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
exam free for 4 days
Combine Science Biology:
Very odd paper, but I banged out https://www.freesciencelessons.co.uk/videos/and luckily I remembered some important info, if Biology paper 2 is nice I might be able to get a 7/8
English Literature:
I do Jekyll & Hyde + Macbeth, both questions were on the main characters, Hyde, and Macbeth, and the extracts that came with the questions fit perfectly, Mr Kirby on YouTube has most of the English GCSE covered on YouTube if you need help, now I need to remember the poems and a tally read An Inspector Calls

Combined Science Chemistry:
holy shit it was the perfect paper, had everything I revised and I'm really confident about it