Fallout 76, Pre-Order?

Romeo

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
the safest bet right now is RDR 2, but i'm not too sure about 76 however. i'm a massive fallout fan, but 4 wasn't really my cup of tea. i imagine 76 will be a cool concept as its the first time fallout has really properly sinked its teeth into multiplayer, but knowing how todd and his ways...

yeah, i'll just get RDR 2, thanks

i mean, look at this gameplay footage. i can't wait for online to be released and ride around with my friends, shooting up rival gangs or some other goofy shit

Reactions: List

SANSO

E R O T I C G A M E R
Nebulae
the safest bet right now is RDR 2, but i'm not too sure about 76 however. i'm a massive fallout fan, but 4 wasn't really my cup of tea. i imagine 76 will be a cool concept as its the first time fallout has really properly sinked its teeth into multiplayer, but knowing how todd and his ways...

yeah, i'll just get RDR 2, thanks

i mean, look at this gameplay footage. i can't wait for online to be released and ride around with my friends, shooting up rival gangs or some other goofy shit

I fucking love dynamic horse testicles.

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The fact they're trying to punt this for near enough 50 quid is laughable. Was going to say it looks like it's been cobbled together by Russian modders but they'd probably do a better job at it. Final offer £20, Todd.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i wouldn't be willing to pay above 20£ for that

that should be an expansion for fallout 4, not a standalone game

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
End of the day it’s the kind of shit you play with mates which I am gonna
Half the fun will be you and the lads messing
It should still be able to stand on its own two feet without that

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
The fact they're trying to punt this for near enough 50 quid is laughable. Was going to say it looks like it's been cobbled together by Russian modders but they'd probably do a better job at it. Final offer £20, Todd.
shit is 4 years too late in the store shelves, and it looks exactly like fucking fallout 4.
good job bethesda, innovating graphics every 10 years apart between your titles

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
shit is 4 years too late in the store shelves, and it looks exactly like fucking fallout 4.
its the same engine they've used for the last 10 years

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
It’s not exactly late mate it’s the first official fallout multiplayer game and idk what you mean it looks better than fallout 4 even though it’s the same engine which isn’t a bad thing because the weak part is removed