Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So I got my mods working.
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Shit's dark as fuck, detailed and actually cool now. I'm running the texture overhaul, fertile wasteland, character overhaul, electrocity and sky overhaul too.

Reactions: List

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Started a new run with all my mods, gonna go hardcore too.

I'm doing the doc mitchell tests (I never found out what they actually do, if anything) and I got onto the picture test.

I've always wanted to ask this, but...
PML7ht1.png

Am I the only one that sees two bears high fiving? Like I ALWAYS thought that, even as a kid when I first got the game.

Danny

Visual Powerhouse
Nebulae

It’ll be like 10 years since fallout 3 in a few months so it might be a remaster??

Some people also think it could be a new one but that’s very optimistic - only theory I’ve seen on reddit is that it could be in New York since this is the first please stand by we’ve had with colour and apparently colour TVs first came around in New York /allegedly/.

I’d bust a nut and my good leg for a fallout 3 + nv remaster but it’s probably just gonna be a switch port :^((

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
It’ll be like 10 years since fallout 3 in a few months so it might be a remaster??

Some people also think it could be a new one but that’s very optimistic - only theory I’ve seen on reddit is that it could be in New York since this is the first please stand by we’ve had with colour and apparently colour TVs first came around in New York /allegedly/.

I’d bust a nut and my good leg for a fallout 3 + nv remaster but it’s probably just gonna be a switch port :^((
it wouldn't be fallout new vegas without big brain sawyer

probably a fallout 3 remaster or something new

https://www.twitch.tv/bethesda

fart gang

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'm trying to get a collection of music that suits the new vegas kinda feel, most specifically big band jazz/swing not so much the cowboyish music (E.G: Big Iron, Jingle Jangle Jingle, etc)

If anyone has some good music that fits the bill send it my way.

Playlist of what I have so far for reference for what I'm looking for:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwz_TNjOVHVmZnf0ibPwU0PHrKzB1F7uY