News Fallout: The Frontier

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So quests have been fucking up for me non stop. Can’t continue the main story line

Went to do some side quests, side quest bugged so I tried to go back to a previous save and try

that save didn’t work either so I wanted to go back to the save I made minutes earlier to just keep going

the save FUCKING DELETED ITSELF

I WANT TO FUCKING SCREAM

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
So quests have been fucking up for me non stop. Can’t continue the main story line

Went to do some side quests, side quest bugged so I tried to go back to a previous save and try

that save didn’t work either so I wanted to go back to the save I made minutes earlier to just keep going

the save FUCKING DELETED ITSELF

I WANT TO FUCKING SCREAM
When did this affect you?

I re-did the main story (up to the dam) as a precaution and I'm just about to actually start the mod.

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
When did this affect you?

I re-did the main story (up to the dam) as a precaution and I'm just about to actually start the mod.
Literally one of the first main missions for the NCR, in Chapter 2 (it goes in chapters, chapter 1 is just the intro) aaaand i talk to a dude and the dude is just stuck repeating the same line.

Others are having the same issue, some in the same issue others are just fucked like me

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Literally one of the first main missions for the NCR, in Chapter 2 (it goes in chapters, chapter 1 is just the intro) aaaand i talk to a dude and the dude is just stuck repeating the same line.

Others are having the same issue, some in the same issue others are just fucked like me
Have you been keeping up with the patches/hotfixes?

I ran into some issues that ended up being patched.

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
Have you been keeping up with the patches/hotfixes?

I ran into some issues that ended up being patched.
Yeah I have. They fixed a good handful of the ones I’ve had but I’ve been stuck on this one since the most previous one and I’m hoping it’ll be fixed come next

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
anyone wanna talk about the thinly-veiled fetishes shoehorned into the dialogue?
Example? I think I’ve either forgotten completely or I was just too brain dead at the time to even notice any of them

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
game has a 50/50 chance of crashing whenever I fast travel in a car
game always breaks when I drive near the NCR airport so I'm forced to fast travel if I'm using a car

I think I'm going to just walk until they get around to patching this shit

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Example? I think I’ve either forgotten completely or I was just too brain dead at the time to even notice any of them

you can fuck a Deathclaw

it features beastiality

yeah the frontier looks a bit naff honestly, you go from space-faring nazi punching to consoling a rape victim in a heartbeat

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
you can fuck a Deathclaw

it features beastiality

yeah the frontier looks a bit naff honestly, you go from space-faring nazi punching to consoling a rape victim in a heartbeat
Wait I can FUCK A DEATHCLAW?

Even by wild wasteland standards that’s... a bit weird

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Wait I can FUCK A DEATHCLAW?

Even by wild wasteland standards that’s... a bit weird

if you're mean to the slave fetish character then all factions immediately turn hostile to you

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
why does this feel like it was written by nasheed

voice acting is great
gameplay mechanics are great (in terms of making fallout have shit it shouldnt have and being worse than any game with built-in driving)

story is one of the worst i've seen in an RPG
your character provides meta-commentary and then wistfully ignores it to enslave and rape someone for shits and giggles

Reactions: List

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
if you're mean to the slave fetish character then all factions immediately turn hostile to you

I mean don’t get me wrong I expected sexually explicit shit since it said so itself on the nexus page... but I never expected these levels of fetish shit.

Not tryna shame anyone for anything just to put it out there. I just WAS NOT expecting it to be in my “what in the god damn” shoot em up rpg in post apocalyptic Vegas

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
the mod jumps the shark immediately too

one of the 3 paths you pick starts with you flying into fucking space and beating a nazi to death
the nazi's goal is to gas the entire planet
he also has cyborg deathclaws working for him

immediately after you land you have to deal with the legion's sex slave market and can "rescue" one of them.
but its more like under new management

it is the sharpest tonal shift i have ever seen in a game