YHshRvF.png

ACiMMPE.png

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

image1.jpg

update time

c5ac0967d9e74f0f4e6016a82891bdf4-png.jpg

apparently these are 'leaked' DMs blaming certain people in the dev team for forcing their fetishes to be put into the game
Screenshot_20210128-015923.png

Screenshot_20210128-015855.png
i actually get violent thoughts when i see things like this

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
the best content out of all of this is those who wanted an enclave playable faction fuming at all the other degenerate shit that made the cut but not them

i don't blame them

mert

Atom
Nebulae
the best content out of all of this is those who wanted an enclave playable faction fuming at all the other degenerate shit that made the cut but not them

i don't blame them

i find it funny how they removed the enclave on the basis of them being "fascist" and "trump supporters" yet decided to keep in a faction that is based around slavery and cultural genocide of "lesser people".

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
i find it funny how they removed the enclave on the basis of them being "fascist" and "trump supporters" yet decided to keep in a faction that is based around slavery and cultural genocide of "lesser people".

then they throw it a black woman in the legion... named Deliah

yes

enclave has the potential for some pretty good subtle roleplay

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
enclave is fucking boring as fuck lol

AMERICAN FASCISM WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH POWER ARMOR NAZISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

just play fallout 4 and edit every mention of bos with enclave and same diff fucking lazy writing fucks

also this fucking mod is terrible and writings shit but i hope they kept the fucking deathclaw part it's good rpg game
[doublepost=1611876543][/doublepost]fallout new vegas vanilla (the only mod i'd tack on is bug fixing and some ram allocating ones like fnv 4gb patch so it doesn't stutter) is literally ideal as is.

me when i combine 30 different modders work into one and make shit

2p9fkctrog961.png

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
it sounds like a project that had a really interesting core idea

and then

they let a group of asperger developers work on it for 5 years and overdevelop it until it had all their fetishes in it

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
famous gmod roleplayer ron goodfella is being referred to on twitter because of comments he made in their discord ahahahahah
EsTr47aXcAEhtOg

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
Good Concept, and Good Content

Incredulously shit writing and story that almost invalidate all the technical feats.

Also incredibly cringe for them to ban people from joining the Enclave, shit would've been cool. Imagine getting access to a literal space station with the option to just Helios the fuck out of both sides.

But no that would've been too easy and fun. Not enough sex and rotten fish smelling feet