News Fallout: The Frontier

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
3VwKTwD.png

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
I enjoyed it. And I think the only reason why is because I turned my brain off like what I do when I do literally anything else so I can just have fun and not give a shit about anything else

Still felt the whole going to fucking space shit was a bit too sudden. I wanted more survival out of it I suppose, I wanted to actually fight the cold and wildlife more then people but I guess the legion are just fucking everywhere in massive numbers n shit

Only time I was actually pissed was when there were more game breaking bugs then new content and I couldn’t advance the story at all and had to wait for someone to tell me the console commands and pray it’ll work then

I never gave a shit about the fuckin Mormon BoS rejects or the batshit insane legion. I literally did what my roleplayer ass does and actually convinced myself what they believed, turned my smooth ass brain off, and had fun

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
I am a simple man. I want a Fallout Enclave mod that give me a hideout, missions to sabotage the NCR, Caesar's Legion, BoS by infiltrating or going undercover and using repair/science/medicine etc. to weaken them and shit. Something clandestine.

Enclave seemed pretty cool in the 2d fallouts minus killing me with extreme prejudice

Reactions: List

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
I am a simple man. I want a Fallout Enclave mod that give me a hideout, missions to sabotage the NCR, Caesar's Legion, BoS by infiltrating or going undercover and using repair/science/medicine etc. to weaken them and shit. Something clandestine.

Enclave seemed pretty cool in the 2d fallouts minus killing me with extreme prejudice
hey on the bright side, america rising act 2 is prolly coming out in the next few months

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae

e: you will see in this video the crusader lead confirmed ghoul erotica writer...

114 chapters of it

kate x charon

my lord

Last edited:

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
x1V7kys.png

Tg9ocQV.png

gSgn9KG.png

wh

e
?????
EH??????????
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
please tell me she's just taking the piss.

please tell me it's just le reddit teehee autistic humour and not genuine

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I give it a week before several “Fallout Frontier” servers are up

as @Dallas would always say

time is a flat circle

Inaudible™

Karl-Police Approved
Nebulae
Boutta make gamestop type money selling the OG frontier files

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
So uh, is California any better than this.