News Fallout: The Frontier

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
So uh, is California any better than this.
New California? Yeah.

It has its own flaws, the Shi being turned from Chinese Submariner remnants into some strange samurai-esque group being one of them off the top of my head, and the ending was a little over the top too. But, it didn't go so far as to shove the author's fetishes down folks throats. Would still recommend playing NC.

Reactions: List

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
New California? Yeah.

It has its own flaws, the Shi being turned from Chinese Submariner remnants into some strange samurai-esque group being one of them off the top of my head, and the ending was a little over the top too. But, it didn't go so far as to shove the author's fetishes down folks throats. Would still recommend playing NC.
nc removed the smoking hot blonde romance option

not interested

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
New California? Yeah.

The Super Mutant ending was based

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
Turns out, regarding the Deathclaw:

• Was done by one guy
  • Was done entirely as a joke and thank fuck was not a fetish inset
  • Was meant to be a Wild Wasteland Exclusive
  • Was meant to be cause all the player's limbs to be broken after the black screen
It turns out, the quest is bugged. It wasn't made Wild Wasteland exclusive, and it doesn't break your limbs.

Rida

Electron
Nebulae
whathtefuckisthismod.png

Matty

Proton
Nebulae
Yeah these people definitely got all their inspiration from Gmod Fallout Roleplays lol

Also fuck their lead devs
I guaran-fucking-tee you they knew Zu was a pedo, and that he wasn't the only one.
Just when he got ousted they saw a scapegoat and they took it.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
guy doing the NCR questline had the entire team by the balls

dude did all the top shelf coding and threatened to leave if the team kicked him out/scrapped his call of duty shit

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
I guaran-fucking-tee you they knew Zu was a pedo, and that he wasn't the only one.
Just when he got ousted they saw a scapegoat and they took it.
people found all this weirdcunt shit in a day of playing, the devs have playtested this stuff for however many years, everyone's complacent but they've dropped it on one guy as if the rest of them are normal.

Inaudible™

Karl-Police Approved
Nebulae
Why are people politicizing a Fallout New Vegas mod? If a mod allows for the option to play as the Enclave, I'm gonna do it, not because I'm a Nazi NeoLib Ancom Trump Supporter retard or whatever Twitter threads call it now. But because It's part of the mod.
If it's not there and was never intended then shut the fuck up, you didn't make the mod you don't get to decide what's in it.
I didn't follow the development of the mod so I don't know if it was a thing that was teased or was originally intended

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
fallout at its core is a very political game, with one of the main themes being "dont trust your government, they do nasty shit 5head", it's pretty natural for that kind of discussion to come up in plot points, for god sake caesar makes a hack-job attempt at interpreting hegel and manages to emulate a slave empire, the NCR is just the USA but sent back to 1930 for the most part, and the BoS/Enclave are pretty much the same save for a few niche details

in other news, the remaining team members of the frontier were [allegedly] talking about rewriting/redoing the plotlines on discord, so we might see more updates in the future, but if they do it's gonna take ages regardless because of how small the team is now