Serious Fashion General

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
yeah

its been cold as fuck so i needed something that could deal with underlayering of items and still look solid
Down jackets are superior. Couldn't wear a puffer ever again

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
your da get you those for christmas aye?
i wish

E: Prada L'homme is pretty affordable as far as aftershaves go, and the other two I only wear for special occasions.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Down jackets are superior. Couldn't wear a puffer ever again
aye

am a trackies/sweats man myself, only dare stuffing myself into slimfit shit on special occasions/whenever wearing a pair of white shoes so its nice being able to have some space in the jacket for it

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
I'd upload my big inspo folder but I'm on mobile

here some pics I saw recently that are cool
3tw471p04na21.jpg

g7Q36Wj.jpg

8sejb0wpzob21.jpg

dt59ya00kzb21.jpg

x6a9qm4tvlc21.jpg

a97owtrk4ud21.jpg

I want these jeans so fucking much
b2qzvqq8bve21.jpg

4womgq3x6kf21.jpg

based r/fashionreps user
still trying to build up my wardrobe though

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
Just picked up some Levi's 512s. Tapered fit because I'm an odd shape. Managed to get a nice white Penguin shirt too, down from £60 to £27, with a bit of negotiating with a friend who worked in that John Lewis. Can't beat Topman for the price so I picked up some skinny fit jeans from there too which actually compliment me quite well

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
i REALLY dislike those rich asians you see in oxford street that unironically dress like a jojo character, head to toe in garishly coloured supreme

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
hard disagree
art students, vegans, hippies and mac demarco wannabes dress like that

not that there is anything wrong with demarco at all but the people who dress like that are typically in my own experience insufferable cunts
[doublepost=1549741996][/doublepost]
i REALLY dislike those rich asians you see in oxford street that unironically dress like a jojo character, head to toe in garishly coloured supreme
based and redpilled

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
polish kid in my college rocks up in the same outfit every days
supreme puffer, skinnies, gucci sidebag, yeezys and assc cap

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
art students, vegans, hippies and mac demarco wannabes dress like that

not that there is anything wrong with demarco at all but the people who dress like that are typically in my own experience insufferable cunts
[doublepost=1549741996][/doublepost]
based and redpilled
I mean, it's just casual streetwear shit, I don't see what's wrong with it especially, I fw this kind of style. You definitely do get obnoxious people who dress like that and listen to flower boy/demarco exclusively though, kinda ruin it for everyone else.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I mean, it's just casual streetwear shit, I don't see what's wrong with it especially, I fw this kind of style. You definitely do get obnoxious people who dress like that and listen to flower boy/demarco exclusively though, kinda ruin it for everyone else.
to each their own

streetwear here is a lot more conservative then, as is the general clothing style