Serious Fashion General

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
thinking of buying jacket and pants, not the shoes
614605(4).jpg
i went through a retro phase for a while and it's actually quite good, you can go thrifting and find some cracking deals

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
its coming back

im a little bold when it comes to stuff like that, own and wear pic related on the reg when the weather is for it
Lacoste%20Sport%20Tracksuit%20White%201617_LRG.jpg
Love the red stripe!

Can't say It's coming back over here from what I've seen. Didn't know Lacoste made things like this, I only really have a few of their polo shirts (long sleeve sports ones, fucking incredible in terms of comfort)

lacoste-sport-mens-long-sleeve-polo-shirt-dark-grey-p21991-88496_image.jpg

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Love the red stripe!

Can't say It's coming back over here from what I've seen. Didn't know Lacoste made things like this, I only really have a few of their polo shirts (long sleeve sports ones, fucking incredible in terms of comfort)

lacoste-sport-mens-long-sleeve-polo-shirt-dark-grey-p21991-88496_image.jpg
you should try the trackies man, they're s+ tier when it comes to being comfy

they're generally made for slim people so they fit really well

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
you should try the trackies man, they're s+ tier when it comes to being comfy

they're generally made for slim people so they fit really well
I'm going for a big shopping trip soon, I'll be sure to take a look -- got a bunch of cash for my Birthday that I want to spend

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
its coming back

im a little bold when it comes to stuff like that, own and wear pic related on the reg when the weather is for it
that one is sick see it all the time on street :heyzeus: here

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'm going for a big shopping trip soon, I'll be sure to take a look -- got a bunch of cash for my Birthday that I want to spend
if possible try to break one of their actual stores, they typically have the fresh-line stuff which is fucking sick

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
if possible try to break one of their actual stores, they typically have the fresh-line stuff which is fucking sick
I'll prolly hop around a bunch of places, selfridges/nichols/boutiques. I wanna pick up a few key pieces that help bring outfits together.

Nebulae
its coming back

I guess clerks in supermarket are following you with their eyes when you're shopping.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'll prolly hop around a bunch of places, selfridges/nichols/boutiques. I wanna pick up a few key pieces that help bring outfits together.
if you can afford the plane ticket our capital has some really sick stores literally on the very same street

it's like a 2 hour plane ride
[doublepost=1549748994][/doublepost]
I guess clerks in supermarket are following you with their eyes when you're shopping.
yeah man, no matter where you go you break necks

Reactions: List

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
oKQQKNP.jpg

pZ3Dit3.jpg

P4kWiJF.jpg

y2bhiXl.jpg

kyd4t1J.jpg

W2s9ZvU.jpg

i want to be this confident
ctAuVo0.jpg

NzZZgGD.jpg

miLQkQ7.jpg

image0.jpg
U know when people see you dressed like this all they think is you're a lost white boy with garbage style and nothing else to spend his money on, right

Like the only people who are gonna think you look fresh are people with the same style or 15 year old girls who primarily listen to Billie Eilish and XXXTentacion

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
U know when people see you dressed like this all they think is you're a lost white boy with garbage style and nothing else to spend his money on, right

Like the only people who are gonna think you look fresh are people with the same style or 15 year old girls who primarily listen to Billie Eilish and XXXTentacion

What you consider to be "garbage style" is completely subjective honestly - but this kinda stuff is a big part of streetwear at the moment. Anyways, 90% of the people you see on the street aren't even gonna give a shit about what u wearing, I dress the way I like and I like the way I look. xxx and billie are shit though.

What do you wear tho?

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
What you consider to be "garbage style" is completely subjective honestly - but this kinda stuff is a big part of streetwear at the moment. Anyways, 90% of the people you see on the street aren't even gonna give a shit about what u wearing, I dress the way I like and I like the way I look. xxx and billie are shit though.
its kinda hobo-core though because 9/10 people who wear it cant pull it off