Serious Fashion General

Aleks

Vaporwaves Skeletons
Nebulae
Waiting on the guy to fix his paypal to buy this for 65$ (Shipping included)
NlbRKftaTdmvITzZsjmI

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
bros my ye shirt still hasnt come
i really hate this this is basically the norm for merch now now

seems like you always gonna be waiting at least two months if you aren't in the US

like im pretty sure kanye can take some money out of his church funds to pay for an eu distributor

Reactions: List

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
i keep it rather simple. don't really see the point in buying super expensive clothing or clothes that have wacky patterns/colors. as for events and shit, it's the usual suit.

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
i got mistaken for a nazi cause i wear a black coat with combat boots lol

but yeah, i usually wear formal clothing combined with military

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i got mistaken for a nazi cause i wear a black coat with combat boots lol
but yeah, i usually wear formal clothing combined with military
if people mistake you for a nazi i wouldn't find that funny

a quick way to get rocked
[doublepost=1577314555][/doublepost]
it looks like this, but with the combat boots added and without the tie

idk whats so bad or fascist about it, combat boots are like my only boots for the season and the most practical ones

navy-double-breasted-jacket-cargo-pants-men-menswear-style-fashion-blog-prep-preppy.jpg
those pants with that jacket and shirt is really cringe my guy sorry

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
it looks like this, but with the combat boots added and without the tie

idk whats so bad or fascist about it, combat boots are like my only boots for the season and the most practical ones

navy-double-breasted-jacket-cargo-pants-men-menswear-style-fashion-blog-prep-preppy.jpg
bro what the fuck is going on in that photo, those trousers and shit, and then with boots added and stuff? bro??

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
if people mistake you for a nazi i wouldn't find that funny

a quick way to get rocked

fascism isnt condemned in bulgaria as it is in other countries considering we have the Lukov March which is in celebration of a well known nazi supporter, not that im in support of it

those pants with that jacket and shirt is really cringe my guy sorry

only my coat is similar, underneath i usually wear a black shirt or a sweater and the cargo pants are more like these ones

hmgoepprod

bro what the fuck is going on in that photo, those trousers and shit, and then with boots added and stuff? bro??

it was the closest i could find that resembled what i wear, probably not the best choice to post tho

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
fascism isnt condemned in bulgaria as it is in other countries considering we have the Lukov March which is in celebration of a well known nazi supporter, not that im in support of it
No as in, if they think of you that way I would be worried about how I come off. Especially if you don't support it.

only my coat is similar, underneath i usually wear a black shirt or a sweater and the cargo pants are more like these ones

hmgoepprod
So you dress in full black with black combat boots and somehow is surprised that people think you're a nazi?

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae

hmgoepprod

it was the closest i could find that resembled what i wear, probably not the best choice to post tho
bro I still don't think cargo pants go with blazers and coats like that

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
bro I still don't think cargo pants go with blazers and coats like that

i find them more comfortable, especially due to the side pockets as i carry shitton of stuff on me

So you dress in full black with black combat boots and somehow is surprised that people think you're a nazi?

yeah cause the nazis supporters here don't wear anything in resemblance to what i wear, only those into the punk rock style

and even when compared to the 40s it still doesn't look that similar

at least for me