Fashion/Style/Haircuts/Fix me mega thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 1405
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1405

People say I look great with a ponytail, man bun or plats.

Was done by someone that had about as much control over my hair as Britain does over the EU.
-snipped by moderation-
You can pull it off for sure, it's all about product and presentation. I recommend using a pomade or "wax" type hair product. It gives you a glossy finish, like jake gylenhal above. You of course just need to contain your hair more. Honesty I recommend cutting your hair down a little bit. Go to your barber and show them a picture and say "can I have my hair shorter but layered"

Lutic

loser
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Just cut your hair, doesn't have to be short just cut it so its above the chin at least tbh, long hair on some guys just looks greasy, even if it's not.
Buy a cap or something, even if you don't cut it a cap and a ponytail would look alright. Buy some nice clothes too.

e:
go on depop or something if you dont wanna spend a lot

Nebulae
Style me my dude

B1HzoVR.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: List

hello

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
not sure what the appeal of long hair is, most people who have long hair that are guys usually just let it hang over their foreheads it gives them forehead acne and they look greasy and like a beast

Reactions: List
Nebulae
not sure what the appeal of long hair is, most people who have long hair that are guys usually just let it hang over their foreheads it gives them forehead acne and they look greasy and like a beast
I have some forehead zits

Shieeeeeeet

Lutic

loser
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I can pull of the Jordans, all you need is the right pants for the right shoe

Your obviously not into the hip hop scene

I bet you look like dill harris irl you spenk
Hip hop scene ahahah na those shoes are just :heyzeus: shoes