avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Sum_41_All_Killer_No_Filler.jpg

Ocean_Avenue_-_Yellowcard.jpg

220px-WolvesRiseAgainst.jpg

9a28a7b45c7606ddb63e4636cd2f2c2e.450x450x1.jpg

cant be bothered to check if I've posted any of these before. they're all really good, Wolves and Ocean Avenue being my favorites from that group of favorites

Kleis

Electron
Nebulae
i dont really have top favourites but these are quite revisited by me

71ryiFjNpEL._SX355_.jpg

51bO8MhrcjL._SX355_.jpg

dire straits classics
Manolo_Garcia-Arena_En_Los_Bolsillos-Frontal.jpg

spanish singer/author, first album from 1998 i believe, a specific song in this album might just have been my entire life defined into it

51R1YR3VTIL._SX355_.jpg

Reactions: List

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Have you heard their track on Death Stranding yet? It shot up to the top of their spotify the day it dropped.
I've heard bits and pieces of their music but I haven't sat through an album. Personally I'm not crazy into metal, but as far as favorites go I'd pick Beartooth, Alice in Chains and the Doom OST. The other night I sat through the newest Slipknot album and it was surprisingly decent for them.

FTSK_self_titled_album.jpeg

OasisDefinitelyMaybealbumcover.jpg

Andrew The Lycanroc

Really gay
Nebulae
Have you heard their track on Death Stranding yet? It shot up to the top of their spotify the day it dropped.
I've heard bits and pieces of their music but I haven't sat through an album. Personally I'm not crazy into metal, but as far as favorites go I'd pick Beartooth, Alice in Chains and the Doom OST. The other night I sat through the newest Slipknot album and it was surprisingly decent for them.

FTSK_self_titled_album.jpeg

OasisDefinitelyMaybealbumcover.jpg

aye i've listened to it, i think its alright, personally its not one of my favourites.