Neutrino
Nebulae
My favorite games:

1. Star Wars Republic Commando
2. Divinity Original Sin
3. Dark Souls 3
4. Mount and Blade Warband
5. Warhammer 40k Space Marine

I'm a sucker for shiny pointy things, shiny shooty things, and green rugby fans.

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
1. Super Smash Brothers Melee
Super_Smash_Bros_Melee_box_art.png

2. Golden Sun
256px-Gsbox.jpg

3. GunZ: The Duel
GunZ-The-Duel-1.jpg

4. Mechwarrior 4 Mercenaries
Mwmercsbox.jpg

5. Starcraft BW
Brood_War_box_art_%28StarCraft%29.jpg

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Here's a small composed list of games I consider my favorites

Skyrim
Dark Souls
Dishonored
Red Dead Redemption
Mount and Blade: Warband

BlazingScribe

Neutrino
Nebulae
Probably should PM or make a different thread for this, but suffice to say I think your skull drinkers would have a bit more trouble breaching the line if the AI had any clue how to play to the Rhodoks strengths.

BlazingScribe

Neutrino
Nebulae
Yeah... Rhodoks suck to siege against. And to attack. And generally to be the aggressor of. Pikes+Shot+mountains aren't the best of combinations for cavalry, or really anything to deal with.

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Fallout: New Vegas is hands down my favourite game of all time. It just feels so damn good even without any mods and the amount of content in the game is ridiculous. This game is God-Tier
ftfy

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
anyone say mgs 4 yet

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
1. fallous new vegas - amazing story, and some nice dlc's aswell, the main storyline, dlcs and side quests can easily lead up to 300+ hours, no filler dlcs like fallout 4 and some rushed up story, in fallout new vegas you can be a psychopath who chooses for him self, you can join up the legion as a cool roman, join up the ncr and even join up with the brotherhood of steel, you are bound to a main story but can decide the outcome yourself in so many ways, different from fallout 4 where "you are the COOL father who tries to fight the bad people and get his son with filler dlcs"

2.gmod - so many things to do, you can have fun with your friends which can lead up to +1000 hours (+3500 in my case), met some amazing people who turned out to be really good friends aswell

3.left 4 dead 2 - used to play this game with my brothers back in 2009/2010 on the xbox 360 and it was such an amazing experience, convinced my ybrothers to buy it on the pc aswell and we all loved it, many hours were taken by trying to survive in survival mode and trying to complete campaigns on expert mode, and ofcourse playing versus

4. team fortress 2 - even if the game is pretty dead nowadays, i had pretty good experiences

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
4. team fortress 2 - even if the game is pretty dead nowadays, i had pretty good experiences

Eh, it's not that dead. Just played five nice games in Casual with at least 10 people on each team every time. 'Tis still pretty alive imo and pretty good.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Eh, it's not that dead. Just played five nice games in Casual with at least 10 people on each team every time. 'Tis still pretty alive imo and pretty good.
it was fine before meat your match came along imo.

It felt like more like a 'response' to overwatch than an actual update to improve the game.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
it was fine before meat your match came along imo.

It felt like more like a 'response' to overwatch than an actual update to improve the game.

Agreed.

Competitive still sucks (after one year and no updates!!!) from what I've heard, but casual is alright mostly.

I still want to go back to the regular ol' way of the valve servers in the server browser though.