Final Fantasy XIV - Patch 6.5

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
FL0CDR1XIAAbmi1

FL4pQrDXwAIIz_V

FL4pQrCXwAMdao0

Finally started ShadowJimbos and got some free drip from people in Balmung for being a Dopplganger to another lala.

Reactions: List

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
FL0CDR1XIAAbmi1

FL4pQrDXwAIIz_V

FL4pQrCXwAMdao0

Finally started ShadowJimbos and got some free drip from people in Balmung for being a Dopplganger to another lala.

the drip you got is incredibly expensive on my server. That jacket alone goes for around 1 million

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
the drip you got is incredibly expensive on my server. That jacket alone goes for around 1 million
Tis why I was surprised when some Viera walked up to me in Balmung and traded me it for free, the most expensive glamour I've collected so far.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Tis why I was surprised when some Viera walked up to me in Balmung and traded me it for free, the most expensive glamour I've collected so far.
I said "wish the boots werent so expensive, they'd look dope with my outfit" even though I had more than enough to buy them

somebody in my FC bought them for me

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
FMk6HYbX0AAsEvv

so we went to what was probably the worst auction in Crystal to observe the degeneracy and how crazy auctions go for.
  • Trigger warning: NSFW and cringe.
  • first off was the major red flag was when we looked up one of the auctionee's Twitter to do a little background check and one of them had uhh Beastiality content eugh.
  • we realized hardly anyone actually bidded despite the big ass crowd in goblet so the staff resorted to doing most of the bidding to each other over a million or more.
  • whats more epic is the lead Auctioneer tried to auction herself for 2 mil and yell chat was dead silent for 2-3 minutes and I think she got fucking salty when someone said 100 gil, pushed her macros on shout chat about harassment and security etc
  • The auction got more boring when they started to stall the "going twice!" timing but it was a hilarious dumpster fire.

Other than that finally finished the main story to Shadowbringers and got the 2B coffer on an alliance raid, epic.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Grinded my way through Eureka, finished Pyros right now, on to Hydatos, I got my Samurai eureka relic up and I got me that Tank elemental gear, not the shiny one yet, but I am close :D

Maybe I can even get that mount :3

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png