Final Fantasy XIV - Patch 6.5

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
unknown.png

had this happen in an alliance raid today.
mans thoughts were probably like
"i dont wanna be a paladin. I wanna be a gladiator."

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It has been hard gamers, but finally, EUREKA IS DONE (If you don't count BA which I still need to do)

What a journey! I cannot recommend it enough, it is a grind but it is worth it and you get great benefits

unknown.png

I still have to grind out a bit for the relic and the armor, so I'll be sticking around but at least the story is done, also if it wasn't enough reason to stay, Eureka has bunny quest which spawn every few minutes, very easy to do, there's a chance to get various treasure chest, bronze, silver, and gold. Bronze gives 10k, silver 25k, and gold 100k gil. And gold isn't that rare... DO EUREKA.

(Gold chest)
unknown.png

metropaun

Nebulae
It has been hard gamers, but finally, EUREKA IS DONE (If you don't count BA which I still need to do)

What a journey! I cannot recommend it enough, it is a grind but it is worth it and you get great benefits

unknown.png

I still have to grind out a bit for the relic and the armor, so I'll be sticking around but at least the story is done, also if it wasn't enough reason to stay, Eureka has bunny quest which spawn every few minutes, very easy to do, there's a chance to get various treasure chest, bronze, silver, and gold. Bronze gives 10k, silver 25k, and gold 100k gil. And gold isn't that rare... DO EUREKA.

(Gold chest)
unknown.png

wtf i never knew about the mfing bunny quests

easiest money i will ever make

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
wtf i never knew about the mfing bunny quests

easiest money i will ever make

It is very good passive money. Only downsize is that. They are locked behind the last 2 stages of Eureka, so it’s a lot of grind. But if you have it done already go for it. If not, Eureka is still fun, will just take a while

metropaun

Nebulae
It is very good passive money. Only downsize is that. They are locked behind the last 2 stages of Eureka, so it’s a lot of grind. But if you have it done already go for it. If not, Eureka is still fun, will just take a while

:(

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

unknown.png

(Gold chest)
unknown.png

Ok I lied, NOW I AM DONE. The final content of eureka, if we exclude the grinds is done. Baldesian Arsenal! What a great raid, it's like a savage Raid, but more in the Style of WoW with trash and traps and then mechanics. Such a cool experience! I can close my chapter on Eureka!

What a Journey, if anyone is on Primal or any of the US data centers, and wish to embark on it, let me know and I'd gladly help you out, it is an experience!

unknown.png

unknown.png

And now, I contemplate Life, with the shiny new mount and move on to new things to grind... (after I get 230 more crystals for my relic and armor but shh) BOZJA HERE I COME

unknown.png

unknown.png

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
As I said, do Eureka, capitalism is great!

unknown.png

Harrier

Neutrino
Nebulae
i'm extremely late to the thread but for those who've never seen it and don't mind a bit of spoilers: PotD floors 190-200. game has some really pretty vistas
SPOILER_ffxiv_29032021_145928_698.png

SPOILER_ffxiv_29032021_150712_926.png

As I said, do Eureka, capitalism is great!

unknown.png

you are so lucky the only thing i got in my 5 years of playing is cassie's earrings and i bound them to me by accident like a moron

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i'm extremely late to the thread but for those who've never seen it and don't mind a bit of spoilers: PotD floors 190-200. game has some really pretty vistas
SPOILER_ffxiv_29032021_145928_698.png

SPOILER_ffxiv_29032021_150712_926.png

you are so lucky the only thing i got in my 5 years of playing is cassie's earrings and i bound them to me by accident like a moron

POTD enjoyer:

gigachad.jpg

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
from small, fox-ears wearing potato runt to 5'11" twink prostitute

god what am i doing

3250f877d277b6e647e9852b91e525ac.jpg

The fact that you have people that this game even offers you is crazy. You can go from high intense raiding action with multiple mechanics inputs and tremendous dedication. To a relaxing time and being a fashion model. And you will have the same amount of fun :D

There's something in it for everyone, although we seriously need to talk about your Phantasia addiction!

metropaun

Nebulae
hello

just posting here to say FUCK moogle beast tribe and their STUPID FUCKING DUMB quest

thanks have a nice day