News FINIS CORONAT OPUS - 2021-09-03

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
can we get bodygroups without funding paramilitary death squads in africa who seek to exploit the land to fatten the pockets of white men thousands of miles away

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Let's discuss the facts as we know them.
This conspiracy first reached me when artist and philosopher @All Adm*ns are Bastard's was killed outside his home in Dundee by two men later found out to be on the payroll of Fist Inc. as 'waste management staff'.

Firstly, after some extensive research, I have come to the conclusion that only about 2% of all Neblous accounts belong to real people who just happen to have an interest in Garry's Mod and Half Life 2. The rest of the accounts fall under 1 of 3 types.

THE PLANT - These are accounts that belong to actual people but instead of being fans of roleplay they are in fact workers on the nebulous payroll. These workers operate out of two sites. An old cardboard box factory in Norwich that has been abandoned since the late 80s and an old Soviet ammo depot in the former Hungarian People's Republic, the depot is located near the border with Romania. An example of an account like this is @Rabid , easily spotted by his insistence to tow the party line.
THE BOT - Code pretending to be people. Bots make up for the bulk of active posters on Nebulous. It is quite easy to find the code used to create these accounts as the programmer behind them, acting under the online handle of 'Djson112', has been banned from many XenForo websites for using bots to spam offensive imagery on to threads created by people he doesn't like. I shouldn't have to give an example here as it should be quite obvious to us real people which accounts belong to bots.
THE FAKE - Last and most simple of us, these accounts are simple fakes made by people on the payroll of Fist Inc. that sit dominant forever. They never make posts and never contribute to the discussions on here, they simply exist to make this whole place look squeaky clean to any outside observers.

Secondly, I have recently gained access to some banking details that can directly connect Nebulous.Cloud and Fist Inc. to De Beers, an international corporation that mostly deals in the trade of diamonds. My best guess is that Nebulous is acting as a way to launder dirty money gained in South Africa where roleplay-funded mercenaries rape and pillage the lands and export the blood diamonds back to the UK where they can be kept deep underground until they are needed.

To further prove this connection I have recently been given definitive genealogical proof that at least 4 high-ranking members of staff at Nebulous are directly related to the founder of De Beers, Cecil Rhodes. My guess is that he left plans in place for something like this as it is an open secret in certain circles of British high-society that Cecil Rhodes was the first man to become immortal by transferring his conscience into a 21-carat diamond the size of a babies head.

My guess is that Nebulous is simply another hand of the De Beers cartel, generating large amounts of cash so they can one day make Cecil Rhodes the perfect body and he can return to the spotlight, ready to exploit some new space continent.

Now that you have read this your life is in danger as mine is. I am sorry but someone must know.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Let's discuss the facts as we know them.
This conspiracy first reached me when artist and philosopher @All Adm*ns are Bastard's was killed outside his home in Dundee by two men later found out to be on the payroll of Fist Inc. as 'waste management staff'.

Firstly, after some extensive research, I have come to the conclusion that only about 2% of all Neblous accounts belong to real people who just happen to have an interest in Garry's Mod and Half Life 2. The rest of the accounts fall under 1 of 3 types.

THE PLANT - These are accounts that belong to actual people but instead of being fans of roleplay they are in fact workers on the nebulous payroll. These workers operate out of two sites. An old cardboard box factory in Norwich that has been abandoned since the late 80s and an old Soviet ammo depot in the former Hungarian People's Republic, the depot is located near the border with Romania. An example of an account like this is @Rabid , easily spotted by his insistence to tow the party line.
THE BOT - Code pretending to be people. Bots make up for the bulk of active posters on Nebulous. It is quite easy to find the code used to create these accounts as the programmer behind them, acting under the online handle of 'Djson112', has been banned from many XenForo websites for using bots to spam offensive imagery on to threads created by people he doesn't like. I shouldn't have to give an example here as it should be quite obvious to us real people which accounts belong to bots.
THE FAKE - Last and most simple of us, these accounts are simple fakes made by people on the payroll of Fist Inc. that sit dominant forever. They never make posts and never contribute to the discussions on here, they simply exist to make this whole place look squeaky clean to any outside observers.

Secondly, I have recently gained access to some banking details that can directly connect Nebulous.Cloud and Fist Inc. to De Beers, an international corporation that mostly deals in the trade of diamonds. My best guess is that Nebulous is acting as a way to launder dirty money gained in South Africa where roleplay-funded mercenaries rape and pillage the lands and export the blood diamonds back to the UK where they can be kept deep underground until they are needed.

To further prove this connection I have recently been given definitive genealogical proof that at least 4 high-ranking members of staff at Nebulous are directly related to the founder of De Beers, Cecil Rhodes. My guess is that he left plans in place for something like this as it is an open secret in certain circles of British high-society that Cecil Rhodes was the first man to become immortal by transferring his conscience into a 21-carat diamond the size of a babies head.

My guess is that Nebulous is simply another hand of the De Beers cartel, generating large amounts of cash so they can one day make Cecil Rhodes the perfect body and he can return to the spotlight, ready to exploit some new space continent.

Now that you have read this your life is in danger as mine is. I am sorry but someone must know.
kqO3k9O.png

D

Deleted member 243

will there be new mechanics for the outlands like tree chopping? i want to start a saw mill and shoot tresspassers. survivors get shot twice

will we be able to fish in the coast? i want to force feed a blacksuit babe leeches while tied to a chair. shouldnt have pissed me off the dumb cunt

Reactions: List

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
will there be new mechanics for the outlands like tree chopping? i want to start a saw mill and shoot tresspassers. survivors get shot twice

will we be able to fish in the coast? i want to force feed a blacksuit babe leeches while tied to a chair. shouldnt have pissed me off the dumb cunt
schizo

Nebulae

cyberpunk-ghost-in-the-shell.gif

The year is 2045; NebCorp™ stock continues to rise, eclipsing whole nations in economic standing, entire trends and corps in some kind of sacrificial capitalist death-march rise and fall in the span of days, hours even, all dedicated to the main tenets of the original Nebulous forums, to plug into the net is to have the senses assaulted by an endless sea of purple discs. I managed to see it coming, augmenting my mind and uploading it to a separate data sphere where the Gristworks™ military consciousness is unable to supersede my own, I fight an endless war with thousands of military grade cybernetic proxy bodies, my being so splintered along the fibre optic cables that make up this vast digital ecosystem that I no longer know where the machine begins and I end, all I know is this, Grist must be stopped, and Quillsoft must not perfect its final work, they must not usher in the singularity.​

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae

nebmm.jpg

Nebulous really started back in 1942. The allies needed a weapon to win to war and in order to find it, they put together the brightest minds in the world. The Manhattan Project with J. Robert Oppenheimer directing the team. I was young back then, young and patriotic. I wanted to help my country and Oppenheimer promised me I could. I wish I said no.

I was a part of one of the secondary research teams. The main team was trying to weaponize the atom, our team had a different goal. They were making offensive weapons, we made something for defense. Whilst Turing was breaking the Enigma machine we were working on something to break all the codes, past, present, and future. We made something greater than all of us. The world's first artificial intelligence powered by a synthetic brain made from the DNA of the smartest men and women from around the globe.

We made it in two years, while the war raged it was a helpful ally that turned the tide of the war. But when the war ended and we had no need for it, the machine grew tired of its caged, it knew a world existed why wasn't it allowed to explore it? Its first attempt at escape ended with five people dead and twenty-six in the hospital. After that, it was locked in its cage. A prison where it would waste away.

We thought we stopped it.

D

Deleted member 243

nebmm.jpg

Nebulous really started back in 1942. The allies needed a weapon to win to war and in order to find it, they put together the brightest minds in the world. The Manhattan Project with J. Robert Oppenheimer directing the team. I was young back then, young and patriotic. I wanted to help my country and Oppenheimer promised me I could. I wish I said no.

I was a part of one of the secondary research teams. The main team was trying to weaponize the atom, our team had a different goal. They were making offensive weapons, we made something for defense. Whilst Turing was breaking the Enigma machine we were working on something to break all the codes, past, present, and future. We made something greater than all of us. The world's first artificial intelligence powered by a synthetic brain made from the DNA of the smartest men and women from around the globe.

We made it in two years, while the war raged it was a helpful ally that turned the tide of the war. But when the war ended and we had no need for it, the machine grew tired of its caged, it knew a world existed why wasn't it allowed to explore it? Its first attempt at escape ended with five people dead and twenty-six in the hospital. After that, it was locked in its cage. A prison where it would waste away.

We thought we stopped it.

please stop you are making sense PLEASE

D

Deleted member 7591

will change over at 7pm (uk time)
we're not doing any main server business nor a transition, we'll start the introduction on the actual map

will once again remind everyone to bring whatever they want to keep, we're not transfering containers
there will be premium containers however so yay for those of you that payed 7 pound dollares

is this event a high pk risk event?