News FINIS CORONAT OPUS - 2021-09-03

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
if you sit around and passive and chill then no
if you go out and shoot at people then yes
What if I sit around and shoot at people, or go out and passive and chill?

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae

QFN9I8F.png

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=232486601&
this is the map we'll be using, download it for the content. I'll update the OP aswell.
We'll be starting at 7:30 PM UK time on the 3rd.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
will @Evil be playing a hunter chopper with malicous intent?
I hope so

Deleted member 3190

Nebulous Mom
Nebulae
your what
Kamala Laghari was an event character during the ravoux coup who aided OSI in securing the city, she's the acting commander of Sector 14. She's jsut been a background presence since she was in C17 and might be able to be useful in this event. Since Sector 14 was involved in previous uprisings.

India's military wing could help secure rebelled zones with their legions of conscripts

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Kamala Laghari was an event character during the ravoux coup who aided OSI in securing the city, she's the acting commander of Sector 14. She's jsut been a background presence since she was in C17 and might be able to be useful in this event. Since Sector 14 was involved in previous uprisings.

India's military wing could help secure rebelled zones with their legions of conscripts

yeah do it who's gonna stop you

Reactions: List

Deleted member 3190

Nebulous Mom
Nebulae
yeah do it who's gonna stop you
I don't wanna limelight someone's event or seem like i'm trying to take the reigns. Also i'd need prolly several approvals from staff for a specific event character with such a legacy in this wooded area

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
do you know who asked for permission ? omega males who need approval from stronger men
im a sigma male i fuck married women and do what I want in roleplay servers

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae

we're not doing "ic characters" during this whatsoever. you can play your character and recruit whoever you want to play a set of characters, but there wont be an indian wing of gamers who are ready to swoop in and do /it you get hit by a spawned in ragdoll or someone who's "icly there" unless its an actual person playing an actual character.
if its more like the latter half of what i said then do whatever u want im not gonna stop you