News FINIS CORONAT OPUS - 2021-09-03

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
bitter lake lasted for 2 days-ish

this event is lasting for a month+. telling a sizable chunk of the playerbase to fuck off for a month, abandon the characters they want to play so staff can play them instead just isn't fair

additionally? we may not be returning to city rp by the end of this (i say "may not" because seemingly nobody knows what the plan is after this) meanwhile we did for bitter lake.

it's complete bullshit and a massive "fuck you" to anyone wanting to play union to lock them out of what very well could be one of the final events branching off of cityrp
Only fitting that union players don't get to have fun when they spent so long making it unfun for others

Disagree with me and try to argue all you want, won't change my mind

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Got a question, are the people defending the Combine/Rebel centers also PK'ed if the opposing side raids the center and kills them?

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
Only fitting that union players don't get to have fun when they spent so long making it unfun for others

Disagree with me and try to argue all you want, won't change my mind

BXFFN5w.png

my man, if you're seething that much over the other faction then you should re-evaluate how you play the server
i play mostly union characters, and as difficult and annoying as some rebels can be i respect that they're a big part of the playerbase and that the server'd be a lot less fun without them. i'd hate a server event without them entirely, as they're remarkably important in driving the narrative- but its the same case for the union and for union players. if you feel that now, after we've made strides to try and improve the way the union operates in hopes of giving more fun to both sides, after the cpog was finally revised and changed, after CAB was outright removed and after so many UU factions made becoming rogue (as well as rogue activities) much easier to do, then i think you're taking it too personally and you need to understand that its just a game, bro.

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
The union should've been played entirely by staff and event helpers, players shouldn't have been playing them

90% of the issues would never have appeared, and more story oritented things could've been done without fucking either side over
i can only agree that the 90% of the issues wouldn't have a ppeared
i have an issue when people go wah wah and complain about their issues and refuse any sort of help advice or otherwise anything of that nature like, sorry but if you lose because of your own failure then take it dont go complaining and yelling about it on the forums. when i was on the combine side i was seething at leadership for not actually working properly, and over the retarded IC decisions which i took IC and then resulted in an OOC argument where random people got blamed for the union failures

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
BXFFN5w.png

my man, if you're seething that much over the other faction then you should re-evaluate how you play the server
i play mostly union characters, and as difficult and annoying as some rebels can be i respect that they're a big part of the playerbase and that the server'd be a lot less fun without them. i'd hate a server event without them entirely, as they're remarkably important in driving the narrative- but its the same case for the union and for union players. if you feel that now, after we've made strides to try and improve the way the union operates in hopes of giving more fun to both sides, after the cpog was finally revised and changed, after CAB was outright removed and after so many UU factions made becoming rogue (as well as rogue activities) much easier to do, then i think you're taking it too personally and you need to understand that its just a game, bro.
I would care if literally anyone but you talked to me about seething because of a game lmao

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
if even i can tell that youre seething then its pretty obvious that you are, man
Posting a opinion which I have consistently held and spoken of for months (if not years) means I must be seething

Yes, you are very smart Silanus

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
Posting a opinion which I have consistently held and spoken of for months (if not years) means I must be seething

Yes, you are very smart Silanus

why do you even play if you hate half of what makes up the server?

you know an outlands server with rebels being the exclusive playable faction isn't gonna happen on neb. instead of holding that sort of opinion for years and years, why don't you actually do something productive with it and start your own server? if you're not gonna bother changing, then why bother complaining?

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
why do you even play if you hate half of what makes up the server?

you know an outlands server with rebels being the exclusive playable faction isn't gonna happen on neb. instead of holding that sort of opinion for years and years, why don't you actually do something productive with it and start your own server? if you're not gonna bother changing, then why bother complaining?
Damn yeah ur right alplands never happened, darn

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
Damn yeah ur right alplands never happened, darn

4ea.jpg

yeah because alplands is something anyone can hop on and join throughout the year, and isn't a 'few times a year' week long event.

go make a full time server, and make a community of people who share your isolated opinion on how a rolelaying system for a nearly 20 year old game should be ran, instead of holding this spiteful mindset of yours towards half of the server's concept and players