Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
ELzh4.jpg

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
put tha thang up to his brain
hey comradic where's that gif u post when u say 'me when im doing the unfunny challenge and subeh is my opponent' or whatever

ive been looking for it

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
it wasn't so much me complaining about you complaining, i was just trying to point out the fact that regardless of what you try to say or do people are still going to complain, and the people who get irritated by that complaining are much better off just ignoring it instead of trying to fight it

if people want to spam-post complaints then that's their prerogative? it doesn't have to effect you, or anyone.

the other thing i was trying to point out is the fact that i don't blame people for pre-emptively complaining, because a lot of people here have given neb very many chances and a lot of them have been ruined.

yes; people do put a lot of time and effort into these things, but it also takes a lot of time and effort to give it a chance. and when most of us are now older with a lot of responsibilities, it can be very frustrating when we spend that time giving it a chance and it amounts to very little/a headache. we arent 14-18 y/o's with nothing to do beyond school anymore.

it takes even more time to make the huge attempt some make for something to feel like a failure for them so why not just take that time to instead enjoy the damn game

like i'm not saying "do not complain" i'm just proposing people make the most out of stuff - if it turns out to be a failure at least they will keep a few good things for prosperity instead of just the memories of them having a bad time and trying to convince themselves about how shit it was even if it turns out playable

Reactions: List

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
what's gonna happen to ota in the new setting, not talking about this weekend cuz i know OTA ain't even going to be background characters during that, but when the map becomes a permanent one after the weekend (assuming the server survives lol)

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
what's gonna happen to ota in the new setting, not talking about this weekend cuz i know OTA ain't even going to be background characters during that, but when the map becomes a permanent one after the weekend (assuming the server survives lol)
i havent decided yet

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
One thing this event has taught me very well is that it doesn't matter if you say something is an issue 3943949304030 times cuz you'll get brushed off by the same people who'll parrot it three years later as Something We Should Have Avoided and they'll get showered with praise like its something revolutionary lol

Its an actual joke

D

Deleted member 4795

You guys gotta shake this notion that anytime somebody brings up something they don't like they care complaining.

The same people who you deem to be 'complaining' are also some of the few that are bothering to try and get on the server.

Realize you critique something because you love and care about something. I and the others brining up issues with the map could easily just quit playing cold turkey like many others have, but we chose not to because of the desire to see this thing come around. To state the very obvious, this event has had issues holding players, we would want to avoid problems with players leaving too early on the next map too no?