Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
7d65b94ed5a8f02f35137333b9e9a4c1.png

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
ur little mockery of a middle eastern woman is going to get the modern day Afghanistan treatment

keep ur fucking hijab on
who says im playing caa'isha motherfucker

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
combine's military budget isn't enough to sustain more than 3 weeks of ota activation

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
by the way, i want ota to can their fucking arrogance for this event

i only want you as border control and i already hate the fact that u use thermals

just makes a combine victory seem spoonfed when ur around and i wanna win with effort

Reactions: List

Revanox

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae

i only want you as border control and i already hate the fact that u use thermals

just makes a combine victory seem spoonfed when ur around and i wanna win with effort

It would also be the perfect time to try out 150/150 OTA, without thermals and MP7's so if shit is actually gonna happen, rebels have a chance, and OTA are actually thrilled again to fight and not win automatically due to their equipment.
OTA dies with MP7? Yeah, not a big deal, its a gun that also cops have so no big problem if it gets into the already culled economy of rebels

Want to defend a crucial base early on so rebels dont zerg OOCly and end the event instantanously, then utilize normal OTA with thermals, 200/200 and AR2's

play to play, not play to win or lose

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
It would also be the perfect time to try out 150/150 OTA, without thermals and MP7's so if shit is actually gonna happen, rebels have a chance, and OTA are actually thrilled again to fight and not win automatically due to their equipment.
OTA dies with MP7? Yeah, not a big deal, its a gun that also cops have so no big problem if it gets into the already culled economy of rebels

Want to defend a crucial base early on so rebels dont zerg OOCly and end the event instantanously, then utilize normal OTA with thermals, 200/200 and AR2's

OTA dont play by the no headshot armor rules and i dont want them patrolling in either of the episodes of this event they'll make sure the union town is not instantly ran over in a week and thats it or the people who play them can play their cops instead if they want to patrol and stuff

Last edited:

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae

there will be at least one post saying "haha i killed ota they suck wtf"

key

Nebulae

T1Vx0yb.png

no reason to be overly hostile with these demands. I've already said to shad I want them to contribute meaningfully to the arc.

ota will definitely have a role to play here and if we get super involved, I'll probably see if alex is willing to give them a stat nerf.