News FINIS CORONAT OPUS - 2021-09-03

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
in a world where people can disagree without hurling shit at each other like monkeys

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
have you considered that 80% of the people in a roleplay community are probably gonna be autistic

kinda just being a dick here i can’t lie bro
So?

Autism isn't an excuse for not being willing to understand why I wouldn't want to make an hl2rp server lmao what the fuck

Shouldn't start flinging it if you don't want it returning to the sender

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
Autism isn't an excuse for not being willing to understand why I wouldn't want to make an hl2rp server lmao what the fuck
You're acting as if we all easily can just understand of our own volition why you, someone who's been apart of the community for years and years, would rather have the base that the community (being the Game and Server that it was built from), be stripped to half of what it is.

It's not an excuse, no. But it's definitely gonna factor in into why it's difficult and why we can't just from the get-go see it from your Point of View.

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
So?

Shouldn't start flinging it if you don't want it returning to the sender
and not willing to understand something in a debate isn't an excuse for you to hurl shit like a fucking ape

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
what’s the deal with airline food?

edit1: thank you to my fans, Chronos and Maelradecs.

edit2: featuring,
Commander Naked Snake - he/him/his
FreeSpy443
Jimbo 2 AKA Jimbo
Silanus
Revanox

edit3: With an appearance of,
Appetite Ruining Kebab
edit4: Afric, who neb'd this post and immediately took it away to rate agree. -.-

Last edited:

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
You're acting as if we all easily can just understand of our own volition why you, someone who's been apart of the community for years and years, would rather the base that the community being the Game and Server that it was built from, something stripped of half of what it is.

It's not an excuse, no. But it's definitely gonna factor in into why it's difficult and why we can't just from the get-go see it from your Point of View.
I literally said why I think so in the original post Silanus it isn't that hard to connect the dots

But agree to disagree since it won't go anywhere
and not willing to understand something in a debate isn't an excuse for you to hurl shit like a fucking ape
Not mad btw

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
I literally said why I think so in the original post Silanus it isn't that hard to connect the dots

But agree to disagree since it won't go anywhere

Not mad btw
you sound like my 7th grade romanian teacher

such a bitch she was my guy

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
who the hell here would make a stock hl2rp server after 14 years of straight cityrp experience from practically every community that tried, most of us are worn out from the same recycled tropes

you either go for bizarre exploration of the sci-fi elements, wacky political bureaucratic nihilism or you switch to a better universe

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
I've got an idea for a gamemode it's like this big computer program that you plug your brain into and you can learn kung fu and wear obscene amounts of leather and sunglasses in dark spaces

jimbo 2

Electron
Nebulae
I've got an idea for a gamemode it's like this big computer program that you plug your brain into and you can learn kung fu and wear obscene amounts of leather and sunglasses in dark spaces
that sounds interesting. what if you have to fight men in suits? and they talk like theyre autistic? awaiting reply

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
that sounds interesting. what if you have to fight men in suits? and they talk like theyre autistic? awaiting reply
yeah and they appear out of nowhere and are like everywhere kinda like agents of the system in that sense not really like metropolice though or whatever more like cool secret service fbi men in black

over

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Half the forums watching this argument from the sideline:
gif-eating-popcorn-5.gif

Agree to disagree fellas, you aint gonna be changing each others mind's soon.

E: Frick, finding this GIF took to long didnt it?

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
yeah and they appear out of nowhere and are like everywhere kinda like agents of the system in that sense not really like metropolice though or whatever more like cool secret service fbi men in black

over
what about THE MACHINES an unexplained and omnipotent force capable of finding all humans