First experience of SeriousRP

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
My first experience of serious RP was on LemonPunch actually. But before that I did a lot of semi-serious RP.

But after doing serious I can basically never go back.

Reactions: List

ShireWarrior

Quark
Nebulae
Mine was Persistent World in MB WARBAND. It was quite fun, like there were no /me and shit and mostly like DarkRP it was a quite good RP that everyone like and afaik after all those years people still play it and they get full servers

Hell yeah man, I had fun playing that as well. I played Persistent Frontier as well and got to be the Commander of a French Garrison where I made everyone have matching clothes and shit and we got into conflicts throughout the wilderness with the British Faction and got harassed by some dick Indians. Persistent world was fun as well for all that I did there. I was once cutting down trees and putting the logs in my cart. Then I shirtless guy with a logging axe started charging towards me so I got on my horse with the cart attached and started striding off, but I had the cart so I was slow af. I finally tried to detach the cart, but I jumped off my horse by accident and he got on it and ran off. The faction castle near where I was harvesting my stuff protected me with a guard though from that point on so when he rode back past me with my horse an archer took him out and killed him.

honja

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I played SA:MP's (San Andreas Multiplayer) LS-RP, met a bunch of guys on there and had a really good laugh for about six years until we all got banned. Ahhh, good times.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
idk i'd have to guess some hl2rp way back
right after i got gmod probs

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
I joind ww3rp back in turkey 1 and my first char got banned pretty quickly. Minge shit. So I read the rulds and made some adjustments and made Stalin Redrun, and got into medical shortly after. I didn't even know how to do a /me back then lmao

Kirshbia

Music Junkie
Nebulae
Well. I mudded years before GMOD was a thing. So back then I guess my first interaction with serious RP. I can't remember the games name for the life of me but you needed to download a client just for it. Veeeeery oldschool Diku.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Oh yeah, I remember ROLEPLAYING back on Roblox. tbh some of the RP was much better than ww3rp lmao

K3vX60C.png

Avian

Quark
Nebulae
I remember when I joined Lemonpunch for the first time! I started off by making a female_07 (or something like that) modeled character named "Watermelon Rake" before running straight into the plaza and punching several CPs. Something similar happened when I joined a different HL2rp SeriousRP server before LP and I got permanently banned.

Infinite-Facepalm-Reaction-Gif-Patrick-Stewart.gif

lesbian sausage

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
fearlessrp with my brother.
I got into a clan with him, left, then murdered everyone straight after.
Forgot that all my brother's friends were admins, mods and teachers.
fearless always had a fair share of female admins tho.
> Please appeal your ban at fearlessrp.co.uk. <

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
first roleplays in general was DayZRP

first GmodRP was LemonPunch HL2RP

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
i first tried serious rp on casual bananas hl2rp with a friend who had got into it a bit so i gave it a go

look at me now

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Technically, my first time in SeriousRP was in Fearless' server, but I barely even (role)played in there.
And when I was googling my steamID for shits and giggles ages ago, I found out I was part of a massive ban request on their forums. Apparently using parts of map to parkour is propclimbing, lmao
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=16551
Not a big loss, by then I had forgotten about that place and did other stuff with my life.

Anyway, first and actual slice of seriousRP I did was back in Lemonpunch 2013. I literally did nothing on my citizen char, and I left later same year due to all the drama going on and thinking to myself "Man this is boring" (Yeah, I was a retard back then, sue me).
I re-joined in 2015 and got blown away by the change, so I figured "Eh, might as well try again." I applied and got into Vortigaunt whitelist, and eventually resigned from the faction (Not that it mattered when @Chicken wiped the entire roster clean soon after, lel). I decided to finally get my shit together, stop being a little bitch and try RebelRP. I was always put off by the image of constant sweeps and PKs, so I first did simple stuff, dropping anti-Union propaganda everywhere. I even went as ballsy as to drop one drawing right next to RDC, and didn't get caught.
I got my char blacksuit from the getgo, walking him into the coast. And so, Matt 'Mustang' Jervey entered rebelRP and, well... the rest is history. And also I became bullsquid man when Outlands came out.
So yeah, heavy rebel bias man here. Still haven't done UnionRP practically at all. Yeppers, 1-2 years of seriousRP and I haven't tried out Union factions at all.

Nebulae
my very first experience (back to when I was really young and stoopid) was when I was on this one server and I tried srs rp out. At that point (I was this lazy when I was young) I got bored and quote-on-quote "Attempted" to kill a cee pee by /meing punches the cp (while I write this I actually remember the exact /me I did. wow) and got banned saying "WAAAAAAA WATAFU" and left gmod srs rp for a while because I thought it was boring.

BOY WAS I WRONG!!!!!!11

hahahahahahahhaha