First time you played Half life 2

Spork

Proton
Nebulae
Basically the first time you played half life 2

I kept provoking the Civil Protection to chase me and always thought the woman on the PA was an actual person and not AI
And I never finished the game I just went the next episode

(I did finish by the way)

Reactions: List

Raah

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i applied to be ota and got it :)

Raah

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
People who think the thread is about HL2Roleplay... :mad:

oH ok so i ran past the guy at the start and i then went to go find alxy my bae and then she took me to this cool lab with dr kliener i then went into this teleporter and then i got fucked up and saw breen i then tripped out and never played the game since

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i played it when i heard about valve and their half life series, also around the time i got my pc for the first time so i decided to play it
idk why people like it to be honest, it was underwhelming for me

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
I played HL1 first, after a friend telling me about it back in the day. (I got to the railway part before rage quitting). I hopped over to the expandalones and then I played HL2, so I kinda knew what I was doing. I was confused over what the fuck had happened between the first and second game though.

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
orange box for ps3
spent hours finding each individual box to smash with my crowbar
i remember playing the fuck outta tf2 on there because it was completely vanilla compared to the pc copy i had

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
First time I played HL2 was on a laptop in a friend's house I was staying in, was pretty much homeless at that time.
Never got past the prologue, had too much fun with the AI, trying my luck with civil protection and such.

Had it on orange box later on PS3, but spent the next five years pissing about on the prologue.
At one point though I did manage to get through to the coast using a controller, was tough. but then the PC version was a piece of piss.

Was not until 2015 did I finally go through the entire game. Since then I've probably beat it several times. Ep1 and Ep2 however I only beat once.
Gone through hl1 several times as well, on gsrc version and on black mesa version.

M3lon

Approved by Erdogan
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
throwing breen waters to cp's face, basically just pissing them off.

Oxys

Neutrino
Nebulae
Basically the first time you played half life 2

I kept provoking the Civil Protection to chase me and always thought the woman on the PA was an actual person and not AI
And I never finished the game I just went the next episode

(I did finish by the way)
dying in the canals 150 times every time i tried

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I played it on Xbox 360 back when it first came out, and I didn't know how to leave the starting area where you had to climb the ladder.

A few years later, I'm now on the final mission of every HL2 game, but I've only completed one.

I spent more time on TF2 in the Orange Box.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
First time I played was back in October 2015

Spent about 2 weeks finishing it because I had to explore every nook and cranny.

Ending up only really using the shotgun or crossbow and then the AR2 when i ran out of shotty ammo, although that was a rare case

Chris .P. Bacon

Proud Redcoat
Nebulae
When I first played Half Life 2. I thought the CPs were the actual 'Combine'. And I was really confused of how Barney went undetected as a human. Also I though OTAs were also Cumbean