Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae

kifer

Proton
Nebulae
lgfac9t9qd931.jpg

some of the best fun I've had in this community in a long time

it was just pure balanced warfare between belligerent gamers until I got my hands on the svd

thanks to roosebud and to the people who made it possible​

D

Deleted member 1381

the hind was fantastic especially the sounds

that thing plus stingers/ordnance only on helicopters wouldve been great

Reactions: List
Nebulae
that thing plus stingers/ordnance only on helicopters wouldve been great
tbh some of the highlights of the event for me was using stingers to down several tanks in one hit lmfao

got some good videos out of it - got a lot of videos actually. will have to cut them all down at some point. surface to air AA rocket my fucking ass

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
For the 48 hours that the server was up, I unironically had a fucking blast for what it was. Although the actual RP side of things was certainly somewhat neglected, the gameplay itself absolutely made up for things. Even with 35 - 30 people, a small map still made things feel considerably action-packed.

Something permanent would likely never work out due to the already low numbers, but something once a week or once a month with a rotation of maps (potentially even a rotation of factions, themes and time periods for the sake of wacky S2K) would be nothing short of a blast to see happen in order to sate that S2K fix I know a ton of people crave.

swexs

Nebulae
lgfac9t9qd931.jpg

some of the best fun I've had in this community in a long time

it was just pure balanced warfare between belligerent gamers until I got my hands on the svd

thanks to roosebud and to the people who made it possible​
i recognise the picture