forced windows 10 update by microsoft

casool

Quark
Nebulae
windows 10 hate is an uniformed circle jerk

it's better in nearly everyway. have fun with your archaic OS and having to pay money to upgrade down the road when you finally realize that W10 is the superior version.

privacy concerns? pfffft just turn it off. I can also assure you that Microsoft is not the only nor the first to have these type of settings. I am willing to bet nearly everyone's phone OS has similar "privacy violating" :rolleyes: functions

stay paranoid bruvs :ok::ok::ok:

Reactions: List

Koch

Time to dance
Nebulae
I wonder how many of the people that refuse to use Windows 10 due to privacy concerns are using stock Android

casool

Quark
Nebulae
I wonder how many of the people that refuse to use Windows 10 due to privacy concerns are using stock Android

The privacy concern crap is a result of the media and uninformed "analysts" trying to get a good story/article to write about on their stupid tech websites. It's nothing to be concerned about at all.

Koch

Time to dance
Nebulae
The privacy concern crap is a result of the media and uninformed "analysts" trying to get a good story/article to write about on their stupid tech websites. It's nothing to be concerned about at all.
I'm aware