forced windows 10 update by microsoft

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
hello there

i woke up this morning and noticed that my computer was on the setup screen for windows 10. spooky thing was that i never actually consented to upgrading.

wtf microsoft.

did anyone else get this?

Reactions: List

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
hello there

i woke up this morning and noticed that my computer was on the setup screen for windows 10. spooky thing was that i never actually consented to upgrading.

wtf microsoft.

did anyone else get this?

You can sue Microsoft for automatically doing it. If you didn't want it. They forced it on you, A woman managed to get 10k compensation for microsoft forcing the update on her. Why not do the same?

Reactions: List

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
no cause i wasnt an idiot and decided to update a year ago.

its great......
the problem isn't that they upgraded my pc. the problem is that they did it with no prior notification.

You can sue Microsoft for automatically doing it. If you didn't want it. They forced it on you, A woman managed to get 10k compensation for microsoft forcing the update on her. Why not do the same?
and no, i don't want to do that. i can just roll the update back if it turns out to be a problem.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
the problem isn't that they upgraded my pc. the problem is that they did it with no prior notification.

Again, Forced it on you. They're doing this so stocks invested in Microsoft will go up as their OS will look popular. Don't. it's not worth the hassle.

Brandon_

Now in a relationship with Sectus
Nebulae
You can sue Microsoft for automatically doing it. If you didn't want it. They forced it on you, A woman managed to get 10k compensation for Microsoft forcing the update on her. Why not do the same?
Ahah what. I doubt that is true in any regards you're trying to say that Microsoft, a tech fucking giant with billions of dollars would not hire people to go over their terms of service to prevent such a thing?

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Ahah what. I doubt that is true in any regards you're trying to say that Microsoft, a tech fucking giant with billions of dollars would not hire people to go over their terms of service to prevent such a thing?

Obviously not if the court case was approved and won in favor of the woman, To add insult to injury she didn't know what Windows 10 even was xD

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Her PC couldn't handle W10 though

Nor can a lot of peoples. Especially those who are still running W7. If his computer can run it then eh sure, I just find W10 more hindering than beneficial

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
RdsI65o.jpg

i told mr. gates, 'fuck off dick'ead' and declined his powerplay