Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
7aWjfow.jpg

Reactions: List

fishface009

Proton
Nebulae
I was expecting a funny 69 photo by now but I came confused because 2 people actually did it right xD

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae
How did we fail this miserable?
Apologies, but we don't condone or believe that racial and national stereotypes such as Mexicans being associated with the mispronunciation of "one" as "juan" is a joke, or even could be considered an attempt at humor. Please accept this apology, and we can move forward together, remembering that jokes against minorities are not to be taken simply as "jokes" or a "game."

Mist

Proton
Nebulae
Apologies, but we don't condone or believe that racial and national stereotypes such as Mexicans being associated with the mispronunciation of "one" as "juan" is a joke, or even could be considered an attempt at humor. Please accept this apology, and we can move forward together, remembering that jokes against minorities are not to be taken simply as "jokes" or a "game."
Woah, easy there big boy. You don't have to flex like that :rolleyes:

Mendel

Nebulae
Woah, easy there big boy. You don't have to flex like that :rolleyes:
OK THAT'S IT first you insult other's heritages now you insult their obesity

(Sorry, I just a little bit nasal-y at the fact that you just attempted to hide the fact you were calling out obese people, I would apologize but I simply cannot at this time. I will not take such a jab at my American culture and heritage.)

Mist

Proton
Nebulae
OK THAT'S IT first you insult other's heritages now you insult their obesity

(Sorry, I just a little bit nasal-y at the fact that you just attempted to hide the fact you were calling out obese people, I would apologize but I simply cannot at this time. I will not take such a jab at my American culture.)
I can't tell if you're trolling me right now, or just
clear.png
cf55381990.png

Mist

Proton
Nebulae
You are entering hostile territory.

Territory of the SJW in it's natural habitat.
I hate to de-rail threads like these, but this can't go unnoticed.
Also this guy is still in the thread, but have not responded. In a few minutes I will be bombarded with the biggest wall-o-text I will ever see. Probably bigger than the wall Donald T. will build.

Edit: nvm.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Also this guy is still in the thread, but have not responded. In a few minutes I will be bombarded with the biggest wall-o-text I will ever see. Probably bigger than the wall Donald T. will build.
You've done it now...

Mendel

Nebulae
Excuse my language (and grammar xD), but please let me address your fallacies:

are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY

i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo

but hey i was just joking xDDDDDDDDDDD