Friend Appreciation Thread

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
Oh. A wholesome thread. You know what, yeah, I'll do it. For the record, if you aren't on this list but I've talked to you before on good terms, that doesn't mean you aren't liked by me, it just means I either;
1) didn't want to tag you because I felt you might not appreciate being tagged by someone that doesn't really engage very much
2) couldn't think of anything good enough to say
So please don't take any offense or whatever. Not that it should matter too much, but, hey - here we go.

@Pumpkin - A really good guy, probably the main reason I'm as far as I am in the Union side of things and generally someone that I can always talk to about any issues or questions I've got - does one of the most difficult jobs in Nebulous (Headcop) and manages it all so extremely well. Certainly a figure to look up to, despite the prior demotion which I think is easy to just overlook given the fact he's just a good dude. Really, you're awesome Pumpkin.

@Tzula - Someone that isn't quite as known just yet I don't think, but certainly a welcome face in my books, Tzula is very nice to talk to and helpful to me, lightens my spirits, and tries their best, genuinely. Also fun to wander about with on CP and has a pretty neat character, too. You just keep being you, because you're pretty great in my opinion.

@Havok✪ - What can I say, other than we had a LOT of banter between each other and a little bit of history in the community from the very moment I joined. While we don't go back quite as far as I'd like, he was certainly a great inspiration to me and one of my biggest driving forces for roleplay in general, especially the CP side of things. I doubt I'd be a Rank Leader right now if it wasn't for him, and generally I know we can always joke around about the occasional minge or "/me doesn't resist" copy paste in response to actual effort in a searching /me.
(He's also a cunt that beat my character three times and also killed her in a sweep before, but still, in the past, ily <3)

@Wulfeh - Pretty decent guy to talk to and probably the most deep-rooted character with mine when it comes to development - without him, Alexis would never have joined Civil Protection and became HERO-4, so I suppose he's a big reason that I'm a Rank Leader today, since I know for a fact that I would've been half-assing CP a bit if Alexis was a rebel - I just focus on one character at a time usually. Regardless, Wulfeh is helpful to me and assisted with a few questions here and there - heck, even still I think he knows a tiny bit more than I do, which is sad, but hey.

@Chezburger - A fucking loser, but epic. Banter is non-stop around Chez and honestly despite the silly shit he does sometimes, he's a really cool person and has a surprisingly complex character to boot. Can always have a bit of back and forth with the guy and generally feel like we're alright. Maybe not the closest, but still worth a mention to me. Cheers, Chez.

With that small snippet done, just want to let others know you're still very much appreciated - and even if we don't talk, I'm open to a message on Steam or whatever. From my first day on the forum and moving onward, I really wanted to contribute to the community as a whole; and I think that I'm actually sort of doing so.

It's a nice feeling, thank you all.
you too babe

Reactions: List

Lambda Coyote

Don't forget Hawaii
Nebulae
@L'Atlas your memes are amazing and honestly I'd pay for tickets just to watch you show off your memes at a theater or something.

@Rat the Dentist my man right here never ceases to amaze me, he can be the most serious guy, but also be one of the most humorous of friends.

@MaelRadecs your character development aspires me, and you're a pretty cool dude ontop of that.

@Toedeli If it wasn't for you and your group I think I would've quit rebel roleplay, so thanks man.

Also @FieldersNL you're a really great dude, and I love to roleplay with you on both CWU and rebel.